XZT+ Switch

Dinner

Installed my Quadzilla XZT+ module the other day and finally got around to installing the toggle switch. Havn't had the chance to fill up and test out setting #2 but soon I will. I can def notice power increase on #3, but now I'm going to have to build up my transmission (though I already have a High Pressure Valve Body).

Switch.jpg

Oh and maybe some of you fellas will know. Do you know of anywhere that makes gauge clusters for preferably 99 Dodge Ram 3500? I would like to get a new gauge cluster, but that will fit in the OEM spot and use the OEM hook ups (just want a different looking and different colour set up)?

Thanks!

Installed my Quadzilla XZT+ module the other day and finally got around to installing the toggle switch. Havn't had the chance to fill up and test out setting #2 but soon I will. I can def notice power increase on #3, but now I'm going to have to build up my transmission (though I already have a High Pressure Valve Body).

Oh and maybe some of you fellas will know. Do you know of anywhere that makes gauge clusters for preferably 99 Dodge Ram 3500? I would like to get a new gauge cluster, but that will fit in the OEM spot and use the OEM hook ups (just want a different looking and different colour set up)?

Thanks!

4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers sell a gauge cluster for that truck.

In exchange for that info can I get you to update my signature picture with a picture from my engine program now that it's released for folks to see? :biggrin:

4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers sell a gauge cluster for that truck.

In exchange for that info can I get you to update my signature picture with a picture from my engine program now that it's released for folks to see? :biggrin:

I couldn't find any gauge clusters for my truck on their website :shrug:

Yea that is no prob. PM me the pics you want me to update and I'll get it changed up for you :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link, however they do not carry a Diesel one. Basically the only difference between the Diesel one is the Tach.

I don't mind the Oil pressure and Coolant Temp being in US Terms, I can recognize them better than my Canadian ones,lol. I'll just have to keep my eye open I guess.