jetting ?

What do you guys think that I need to start with on my search for the perfect jets. I'm going to have K&N pod clamp ons with outerwears, Vforce3 reeds, and toomey T5s. I live in MO (where humid is the first word in every sentence). Just looking for some experience on the matter. I'll difinately buy three or four sizes to try. Do I need to change pilot jets also?

need more info............

any porting done to the cylinders ?

what size carbs are you running ?

stock or aftermarket head (dome size/compression) ?

Buy 310 to 350 mains.

That's what I recommend, but would go from 300-350. I'd start off around 320 and work my way around there. When I first got started w/ my banshee, all it had was T5's, reeds, and K&N drop in filter and it was jetted w/ 280 mains. I honestly don't think you'd need to go any higher than 300, but it's best to start off too rich and work down, rather than be too lean and burn your top end :shrug:

That's what I recommend, but would go from 300-350. I'd start off around 320 and work my way around there. When I first got started w/ my banshee, all it had was T5's, reeds, and K&N drop in filter and it was jetted w/ 280 mains. I honestly don't think you'd need to go any higher than 300, but it's best to start off too rich and work down, rather than be too lean and burn your top end :shrug:

I vote for that comment. Sounds good to me guys. Thanks for the advice. I'll let you know how it turns out. I already know I'll like it.

I put on all my mods yesterday and was trying to get it started. I couldn't get it to fire. I think that it's just a wierd occurance and am going to try it again today. Would it go ahead and start with stock jetting or would I need to adjust my idle air screw some to get it going? I'm not going to ride it with stock jetting, just want to hear the exhaust.