Battlefield 2 or Socom

I play a little Combined Assault from time to time.... and will fuck yer shit up! :flamewar:

J/K :biggrin:

I can't get cable internet where Im at so I just play when I go to a buddys house, he has three stations and TVs set up right next to each other. :ninja:

I have some friends online that are just ridiculous with a sniper rifle. And watch out for those 808 Hawiian guys, theyre beasts.

• 2 weeks later...
I play a little Combined Assault from time to time.... and will fuck yer shit up! :flamewar:

J/K :biggrin:

I can't get cable internet where Im at so I just play when I go to a buddys house, he has three stations and TVs set up right next to each other. :ninja:

I have some friends online that are just ridiculous with a sniper rifle. And watch out for those 808 Hawiian guys, theyre beasts.

lol bring it!! when u get on im TRIGR-HAPPY or ONEBADASSMF i usually leave my ps2 on so im always logged in but sometime not on

lol bring it!! when u get on im TRIGR-HAPPY or ONEBADASSMF i usually leave my ps2 on so im always logged in but sometime not on

:thumbsup:

I go by the name of KlotzBanshee, and usually play with the "Beastie Fukers" and/or "Snipers Elite" clans.

Proly be on tonight and this weekend, see ya around :beer:

i play socom 3 , i used to play it too much , clan wars and all that good shit , now i just play every once in a while . mostly respawn rooms.

Man I love the clan wars!!! BHQ is currently the highest rated clan on Resistence. We just played the top European clan (TDR) and smoked them pretty bad. They were saying "This is pretty embarrasing". lol

Man I love the clan wars!!! BHQ is currently the highest rated clan on Resistence. We just played the top European clan (TDR) and smoked them pretty bad. They were saying "This is pretty embarrasing". lol

i used to love clan wars too , a little to much , start playing at 9:00 pm and the next thing you know its 6:00am .