Battlefield 2 or Socom

Yea it's tons of fun. TDR has been trying to recruit my son, he can almost beat their entire clan single handedly. Thing they don't realize is he's my son and he's staying on BHQ. :biggrin:

I used to play BF2 but its so old and dated now and the graphics are old and dated as well. But once my new video card heatsinks get here next week hit me up if you want to play a match, it's definately a team based game.

I have SoCom on my PSP and only played it for a few minutes, I didn't care for it much, but then again I never really got into it.

Edited by Justintoxicated

I used to play BF2 but its so old and dated now and the graphics are old and dated as well. But once my new video card heatsinks get here next week hit me up if you want to play a match, it's definately a team based game.

I have SoCom on my PSP and only played it for a few minutes, I didn't care for it much, but then again I never really got into it.

I'd love to if you played on the PS3.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to if you played on the PS3.

lol nah, my PC is much faster than PS3 ;)

All I need now is that Combo Blueray /HD Drive which I may have to pickup soon. But to me $230 for a combo player is still too much since it does not burn blueray disks. So you can imagine why I don't have PS3 lol.

Edited by Justintoxicated

• 3 weeks later...