Name that Sound!

Banshee0028

Well I put the round clutch cover thing back on and its maybe a tiny bit better, but its still there...At this point I am RUNNING IT :evil:

Did you put the rubber damper in also? That's what it's for sound. You will hear some nosie.

If you are talking about the basket and not the inside pressure plate, I will have to check. My previous after market basket made the same noise, so is this the case for all aftermarket baskets or just Hinson? I will look at my old basket to see if there are any marks on it, but I think it was mint!

the hinson basket and inner hub will not cause the clutch to hit those nipples. only the hinson pressure plate. did you ever find out if anything was dragging or you just running it?

the hinson basket and inner hub will not cause the clutch to hit those nipples. only the hinson pressure plate. did you ever find out if anything was dragging or you just running it?

Yea, I still have the stock inner hub and pressure plate. My old basket did not have any marks on it, but I will double check. At this point I dont think I am going to open it up again soon ....

Weird how I have a few ppl say this is definitely a problem and others like csrmel and many others say theirs have done this since NEW! ??