Riding on street

moood

only thing I can think of is it might be harder on the rear axle when turning. the inside tire is trying to turn faster than the outside tire causing a twist on the axle. Im not sure there is enough weight on the tires to really matter though.

i thought you were in pismo? you take your computer? im off this week gimme a call.

Thanks for all the input, ive been out even more on street now. I was riding behind a friend once and he was teaching me some new stuff beyond my very limited experience. They basically revolve around drag racing and how to make sure i shift fast enough so that i gain all speed i can. He told me to to push the throttle until the shee revs, then without releasing the throttle hold the clutch and shift fast, which makes the shee jump forward and even go faster.. At speeds i havent rode at :ermm: . I just installed new Barnett's and i do now wanna burn them cuz the shee screams hard when i do it.. any one does that.. there may be a term for this. but no idea

once again .. you guys been big help