UFC Hate List

theshee

When me and RIPPEN are chatting UFC on the phone seems like we always come up with a fairly good list of guys we cant stand in the UFC. That is what this post is for...

List your "TOP 5 HATED UFC FIGHTERS" and then list why you hate em. Im interested to see if a lot of the same guys are on there.

We can only have five??? :yelrotflmao:

Well here is my list but not really in order.. That depends on whats going on at the time-lol

1. Tito Ortiz.. The man that is easly his biggest fan.. Once a legitimate "bad boy" now not as bad. He hasn't had a good performance in quite some time but you would never guess that by his HYPE.. Which also plays into why I hate him.. All sorts of fans like him because its cool to like a "bad boy".. When you confront them with the question as to why he is so great they become stumped.. Granted he once was a great fighter and I still respect the fact he is a fighter.. However for me his drama has grown old and his skillset been surpassed..

2. Micheal Bisping.. This moron is wedged up hard on the hated list.. And two fights ago I was TRYING to like the guy.. He seemed cocky and moronic but I tried to look past it.. After his robbing of Matt Hammill in one of the worst decision I have ever seen, he found a way to add insult to injury.. That asshole had the audacity(sp) to be pissed at reporters when asked if he felt he had won the fight.. Cussing and yelling acting a fool.. Right after the fight he tells Hamill "well, back to wrestling".. Eat a dick Bisqick, Ill root against your ass in every fight..

3.. Matt Serra.. This is my most recent adition to my top hated.. Didn't really like nor dislike Serra going into this last season of tuf.. When he was on the show he was annoying to me but overall wasn't a big deal.. Well this season of Tuf rolls on and I find myself hating this guy MORE AND MORE.. From his annoying ass yelling during a fight.. I realize this is him being a "good coach" but it would be nice if he mixed something in rather than, "BREATH" and "NIIIIICCCEE". STFU! :laugh: But the real reason I hate him is because of his cocky ass attitude.. He wanted to call Hughes everything under the sun from a meat head to a moron but failed to realize thats what he is as well.. Matt Serra can choke on a spicy meatball.. Oh and out of 10 fights I think GSP would easly take 8 of the 10..

4.. Quinton Jackson.. Quite possibly the most ghetto loudmouth on the planet, let alone MMA.. I understand some people just see him as entertainment and I respect that.. But with some of the MORONIC shit he has said lately mixed with way he acts.. Drives me up the wall.. He is a great fighter and Iam not trying to take that away, but DAMN I wish he would lose that stupid ass chain and retarded ass mouth..

5.. Tim Sylvia... I had kind of a hard time figureing out who I wanted for the last spot.. I settled on Sylvia because the ONLY time he is involved in a good fight(recently) is when he is getting his ass worked.. Otherwise we see it go the distance with this asshole EAKING out a win.. He is so much more focused on trying not to lose that he does not try to win.. Its always oh I had a bad night, I will look better next time.. He paul bunyon, you couldn't beat a guy with 12 inch reach disadvantage.. He loves the belt more than anything and thats he fights for.. Mix that with lame ass excusses and why he had a bad night and you get one shitty fighter...

So thats my opinion on my top 5 disliked.. I wanna hear some others..

RIPPEN

makes it hard with only 5 huh? lol Its hard for me to type right now, because I cant quit laughing at RIPPENS post....

Here are mine, no particular order, it changes order, depending which one of them i am looking at on TV.

Quinton Jackson- I cant stand his ghetto ass. After seeing him on the hotlist on ESPN, i realized just how un-educated and stupid this guy really is. The stupid chain and that annoying as hell howling doesnt help his case either. I also dont find him as funny as everybody else, I just dont think running his mouth and acting like a 14 year old is that comical.

Matt Hughes- He is a great fighter, but I cant stand his whiney ass. Every fight its "I got kicked to high or I got a thumb in my eye", I cant stand that. Great you got kicked in the sack, you stepped in the octagon so deal with it and shut up. Hes also just a tad cocky for me, seems like he has a pretty good case of little mans syndrome.

Tim Sylvia- Tim has a little too much mouth for what he brings to the table. I cant stand how he will go out, fight OK (not good, not bad), just hard enough to win a round, then hold his opponents on the fence to get a decision. The Vera fight was a classic example of this. It sucks, and is boring as fuck to watch. When you see a big bastard like that going in the ring, you expect to see someone getting their damn head ripped of, not a few leg kicks, a punch here and there, and then 12 minutes of bear hugs. pretty weak.

Tito Ortiz- Like rippen said, tito is just a load of hype.... what has he ever done that was very impressive? Beating Ken Shamrock or getting KO'd by chuck, and then licking enough nuts to get a bullshit decision against Forrest and Rashad Evans. Lost both of those fights, but because he is Tito, he gets the W... WEAK!!! I hate winning becauuse he is a never was, just a thinks he was.

Shonie Carter- Again, another guy that tried to be as damn ghetto as he can. More then disliking his fighting, I cant stand the shit he wears into the octagon, and his damn mouth before and after the fights. Like rampage, tried to sound as absloutley uneducated as possible.

Mine are about the same as rippens. I cant wait to see bisping get the shit kicked out of him by rashad evans. He lost the hamill fight. Everyone knows it. The fight was held in England, and the judges where prob english. Yeah shoney to. A vet, lots of good fights, but what a fucking moron bedazzler nippled shitdick!

#1 Tito ortiz - no respect for one of the main guys responsible for bringing UFC to mainstream(shamrock) and giving bums like tito a chance to fight for big money. hes too cocky and thought he was a bad ass beatin up on a 42 year old man.. chuck put him in his place..his head and neck are very disproportional to his body. and hes an idiot to boot, just listen to him back on the old season of the tv show when him and shamrock were coaches, tryin to talk shit to shamrock,, he couldnt even put one insult/sentence together that made any sense

#2 tank abbot - i used to like him and watching him fight because he is a slugger, but he has no skill, no respect for anyone, he acts like a baby when he would lose and walks outa the ring, flicks people off, talks shit after gettin submitted, hes a punk.

#3 tim sylvia - talk about a talentless goon... if he wasnt 6'8 275 pounds he wouldnt be there, period. hes come up with a couple good punches and a few knockout kicks in his time, but hes pretty goofy and uncoordinated, and not nearly as powerful as he should be for that size, he needs to get in shape like the rest of the guys in there

cant think of anymore

Wow 5 that does make it tough

1. Without a doubt the flamer Tito for all the same reasons. The ass clown backed down from Dana in a boxing match. He talks to much and thinks his chit don't stink.

2. Mathew H bad attitude and coach he actually was ready to quite last season cause his guy's wouldn't listen to him. If he was not so stuck on himself maybe his guy's would have listened. I am not a huge GSP fan but after the disrespect Hugh's showed him he got what was coming.

3. Diego Sanchez I wonder if this sucker made it through the first grade. He and rampage have to be the dumbest sounding sucker's in the UFC. I would submit that Hammel can complete sentences better then Sanchez.

4. Choad Evans anyone who dances in the ring and showboats around like a choad should be shot. I will say this though I wanted him to beat Tito.

5. Roger Huerta Mex flag but born in the US. Mex shorts born in the US. Great fighter though but I really think that Clay Guida will beat him when they fight again.

Mac Danzig runner up

Edited by billybobby

• 1 month later...

Well here goes my 5 most hated;

Bisping- just because he even acted like he won that fight against Hamill.

Matt Hughes- I am all about if you want to go to church great, but dont make someone who came to a show to fight read the bible if he doesnt want to. And I can't stand his whinning.

Matt Sera- his voice says it all, and everything that comes out of his mouth.

Jens Pullver- Had to change franchises just because he knew he would never be the lightweight champ in the UFC

Rob Emerson- just couldn't stand him on the ultimate fighter.

tim sylvia - hes a fuckin tree and hes boring as fuck. no talent, just uses his size to win fights..

diego sanchez - runs his mouth and doesnt back it up.

josh koscheck - same as diego. i lost all respect for him after the diego fight.

bisping - thinks hes real good, but hes not. cant wait till get gets the shit knocked out of him.

sean sherk - roided out jackass. walks around at like 180 pounds and sucks so bad hes gotta drop to 155 to compete.

i like...

rampage - hes a bad dude. funny in interviews. i think his ghettoness makes him funny.

fitch - badass figher. gonna get a title shot soon.

chuck - he parties like a rockstar and bangs chicks all the time. how can you hate the guy?

gsp - real nice guy. badass fighter with tons of natural ability.

anderson silva - hes just plain insane with the knees. very humble and classy guy.

kenflo - dude is good. i like how he is always lookin for the finish.

i could go on. these are just some favorites.

perfect top 5 Rippen!!! hammil should have won that fight against that fag but because it was in england he lost. and i love that almost every ones number 1 is tito that guy is a turd and should have boxed dana and would have probably lost because he has no stand up. whos with me on this?? GSP the best ever? i love george saint pierre hes fucking amazing.

also i was at the ufc in columbus when sylvia lost to couture everyone in the stands was going crazy during it and we loved every minute of it!

Edited by kodie

perfect top 5 Rippen!!! hammil should have won that fight against that fag but because it was in england he lost. and i love that almost every ones number 1 is tito that guy is a turd and should have boxed dana and would have probably lost because he has no stand up. whos with me on this?? GSP the best ever? i love george saint pierre hes fucking amazing.

also i was at the ufc in columbus when sylvia lost to couture everyone in the stands was going crazy during it and we loved every minute of it!

GSP is my all time favorite. He is a good person, and a very talented fighter. I would say he is among the best, but until someone beats Anderson Silva, I would have to say he is the best fighter there is. He walked through Rich Franklin twice like nothing, and Ace is no slouch, and he has destroyed many others as well. GSP is MY favorite, but i think Anderson silva is THE best out there. This being said, I hope Dan Henderson pounds the hell out of him!

henderson and his colliflower ear are gona romp on that monkey and send him back to the jungle!@

i disagree. i see silva picking him apart with his accurate punches and kicks. then when hendo tries to shoot in i see silva getting the muy thai clinch and breaking some face bones.