CRY BABIES (450)

help

:biggrin: I got a little story for all of you. A friend of mine bought a bran new 450r off the show room floor. He talked shit for a few weeks(theres no replacement for displacment)Blah Blah BLah. So he wanted to race my 99 shee. My clutch was slipping but I raced him anyway. I took him off the line and ended up winning the race, but he was gaining on me. He cried for a few weeks and baught a pipe, removed the airbox, and jetted his bike. The shit talking started agian. He said there is no way i could beat him now. So he came out and we lined up again. He Braught one of his friend with another 450 for moral support. His 450 was fast!!!!! It had a cam,pipe,intake, and posibly a big bore kit. What i didn't tell them is that i had put a clutch in mine since the last race. All three of us lined up. I smoked both of them like they were pulling a trailer. I mean it was embarrassing. It was by at least 5 lenghts. Neddles to say they cried all the way home. It was a month ago and I still havent heard the end of it. I just thought all of you would love to here a good 450 story I know I do.

Later

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of my buddies that i ride with have 450r, they aint nuttin, they done even what to line up with me any more, I no these to kids for along time, good friends of mine whats funny is that everytime we stop to take lunch or rest they are fighting over who is gonna take me shee for a whip....hahaha pretty funny....

As for the yfz I havent lined up with on yet, nor have I really see one run...

$7000 is a big waste to be killed by a shee! i think people with 4strokes just don't want to admit they cant handle 2stroke power, if i ever got a 4stroke id really have to mod the hell out of that thing! the only thing i wish banshees had are electric start and reverse, hell 450s don't even have reverse in less you buy a KFX-450

I cant bash 4 strokes... i have one and have ridden another that would handle a lot of banshees. I am seriousley worried my modded rap 700 is going to hand my new cub its ass this year.