Won't shift.. HELP

LS1Inferno

Did you check the shift shaft? It could be worn or slightly tweaked. Also, did you check the alignment of the shift shaft? Make sure the "claw" (for lack of better terms) is set correctly around the star or else it will give you trouble shifting.

Also be sure that when you're riding, you drop your toe completely off the shifter after you shift...if you keep pressure on the shifter, it won't shift into the next gear...I caught myself doing this a lot last year, was causing me to miss shifts quite a bit.

It wont up shift in ANY gear at high revvs, im using valvoline 10w30. I didnt pull out the shift shaft, but checking it is next on my list, and i take my foot away from the shifter. it physically will not let me click into the next gear untill its about 1/4 throttle. i REALLY dont want to tear the motor apart again. when i bought it,it was fine except someone ran it w/o oil and locked up 5th, but i put in a new shaft and gear.