Back Shock

klotz_racr

My back shock is really bad. It sags when you press down on it with little force. Is there any way i can tighten it or something? Like when i sit down on it, it makes me feel like i weigh 300 lbs. I only weigh 190 and it probably shouldnt be this bad. Is it cheaper just to get a new back shock?

thanks Guys

well you can prob find a stock shock on ebay for lke $150 but you might still have the same prob, I had my rear shock rebuilt from works performance its awesome, and like half the price of a new one....a complete rebuild, springs valves, and they will set it up for your bike, riding still and weight...

well you can prob find a stock shock on ebay for lke $150 but you might still have the same prob, I had my rear shock rebuilt from works performance its awesome, and like half the price of a new one....a complete rebuild, springs valves, and they will set it up for your bike, riding still and weight...

I agree 100%.... :thumbsup: