Clutch opening?

LS1Inferno

The clutch lever under the left carbs will move about 10 - 15mm if you pull in the clutch completely. Does it pull hard? Maybe the ball on the inside had melted to the rod, its a common banshee problem, but its still suppose to shift if you can pull it. It can be that the clutch hub nut is coming loose as well. Does the bike move forward when you pull in the clutch and put it in 1st gear WHEN ITS WARMED UP?

The clutch lever under the left carbs will move about 10 - 15mm if you pull in the clutch completely. Does it pull hard? Maybe the ball on the inside had melted to the rod, its a common banshee problem, but its still suppose to shift if you can pull it. It can be that the clutch hub nut is coming loose as well. Does the bike move forward when you pull in the clutch and put it in 1st gear WHEN ITS WARMED UP?

Its not that hard to pull. it will shift as long as it is reving low. Hot or cold it doesnt matter. The lever moves about that far. and i pulled it out and its in good shape. What kind of oil should i put in it. Last time i put some 10W30 and the clutch plates seem to stick like it was thick tacky oil. And what is safe to use to clean the oil off the clutch disks? The clutch comes out about 2 mm

Its not that hard to pull. it will shift as long as it is reving low. Hot or cold it doesnt matter. The lever moves about that far. and i pulled it out and its in good shape. What kind of oil should i put in it. Last time i put some 10W30 and the clutch plates seem to stick like it was thick tacky oil. And what is safe to use to clean the oil off the clutch disks? The clutch comes out about 2 mm

I think yamaha recommend 10W30, I use 20W50 with no problems, some even use gear oil. I wash most of my stuff with paraffin or a degreaser.