Blaster parts interchange

Toybreaker

I am Finally getting the Chassis together for my drag bike and want a narrow axle and both shorter and longer swingarms.

What interchanges from a blaster to a banshee?

I know the 2003 and later axle does. What about the carriers?

Blaster parts are cheaper than banshee parts. That is a nice plus.

thanks for your knowledge on this :thumbsup:

Edited by Toybreaker

no the carrier does not swap. you can put a banshee carrier on a blaster but not the other way around. the parts on a blaster are not really worth a darn. i believe that the lower arms are the same on the blaster and banshee. but the upper arm is smaller. also it has a different ball joint in the upper a-arm. it really isn't worth the hassle of trying to change it out.

Narrow track is better for drag racing and a blaster is much narrower than a Banshee. I just don't want to pay for a"banshee" price for a blaster sized part. An axle is an axle.

If it comes down to tempering or strength i can heat treat and temper it myself to anywhere from 32 RC to 60 RC.

Narrow track is better for drag racing and a blaster is much narrower than a Banshee. I just don't want to pay for a"banshee" price for a blaster sized part. An axle is an axle.

If it comes down to tempering or strength i can heat treat and temper it myself to anywhere from 32 RC to 60 RC.

i understand why you are wanting to do it. i'm just saying that you wouldn't get much difference in the a-arms. at most i think you would get about half an inch on each side. hardly worth the effort. i was not meaning to demean your abilities.