umm lets see some of them flattrack shees

xxxbansheexxx

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been working on my quads for a bit now. I finally got them on the ice so I snapped a couple of pics. I have been checking everone's posts out and " I thank you" for the insperdo during my build.. as you can see by the pic I left it cosmeticaly alone. I run two classes, open on the shee and the R against the 450's. Here are my mods. Lowered front and rear/ dura blue sway bar/ three inch wheel spacers front and rear/V force 3z/cool head 19cc domes/ single k&N/port work by Rocky Baumler/pulse charger prototype pipes/toomey silencers/32.5 pilot/300 main in the winter/needle in third position/ cheng shin 826 with kold kutters/

Ill let you know how i do............

I got blue plastic in fair shape, and a prm bumper, the one in my sig. That bike looks rode hard!

What do ya want for that stuff?

I pratice 3 days a week thats about 30-40 laps, then race every weekend. That bike gets a TON of time on it. My friends with 450's ended up buying 2 strokes after riding with me after 3 months and they already had a $1200 rebuild.

and BTW i fractured my wrist in the wreck other than that i am fine.

Oh boy :evil:

But you do have some motorized vehicle experience don`t you ? :) Just pulling ya leg mate :biggrin:

Perfect choice Pasi, be nice to her and Shee`ll do the rest, what else can I say :cool:

However, if I were you I would take off them front lowering links and get some proper +A-Arms !!! I buddy of mine had a crash once when one of them cheap ass lowering links broke through... Your choice really...

Edited by Banshee_Bandit

pasi,... i like your bike man. it sits good! but i could never ride mine like that in the mud :blink: lol. i just couldnt do it to my bike lol. you have a nice bike tho man. and there are some ppl who are just morrons and dont need to own any kind of motorized vehicle lol. but i dont think your one of them ppl lol. have fun be safe with it.

WHAT'D YOU DO WITH THE FLAT TRACK TIRESj!!!??? PM ME IF YOU WANNA SELL THEM!

• 2 weeks later...