umm lets see some of them flattrack shees

xxxbansheexxx

Frame color and some parts are diff color this last year. Cleaned up some mounts that I didn't need. went from a -3 swing arm back to stock. rebuilt the motor .

Just some of the new upgrade I not tell all of them . Dual pingel valve. new pods, new cables, ASV levers, seat cover, Lock up

and it a few weeks about 1600$ in to

did u pick up that pingle valve because ur bike was cutting out or was it another problem

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the pingel so I can feed both carbs. The Belleville race I found out I had water in the gas thats why is was cutting in and out. So I stoped buying my gas in 45gal drums and only buy it in 5gals now. Also found out my jetting was way wrong. I was running to rich from what I was told I should be running in it. I had a 370main and should only need a 290 or 300 main in it. from what I was told. For the lock-up I went with it because I was sick of burning clutchs every 2 or 3 races.

What are you doing to the shee t his year for mod Pete.

And lets stop the fighting so we can move on from this shit yes we hit in pairs we both had a run on Jay for the win we just hit no biggy. As for the Belleville I didn't see Mark on the inside of me and my tire hit a hard stop in the the track. so I was try to straight it out so I would not hit him. Mark came over and talked to me at the end of the race and said that was some of the best racing he had all year and said I was a crazy mother f*cker, He said he almost hit me in 1 and 2 and said sorry for it. Pete I don't race the CMA all the time only like to go out to the 1/2mils, I have a stockcar track that I go to and race with some guys that are freinds and CMRC pro mx. with 450 all done up.

When I come home for the Belleville I hope its a Sunday and you can come down for the weekend and race at the stockcar track it they got a race going on.

I also go out to the EOMDA (or whatever its call) for 200 and 300 foot grass drags on weekend that no flattrack race are being held. I Would like to do all the Welland races but that 5 hours for me to go and would cost me alot of money that I don't have.

So we all good now Pete know lets help out are family on the HQ with setup and mods.

I got the pingel so I can feed both carbs. The Belleville race I found out I had water in the gas thats why is was cutting in and out. So I stoped buying my gas in 45gal drums and only buy it in 5gals now. Also found out my jetting was way wrong. I was running to rich from what I was told I should be running in it. I had a 370main and should only need a 290 or 300 main in it. from what I was told. For the lock-up I went with it because I was sick of burning clutchs every 2 or 3 races.

What are you doing to the shee t his year for mod Pete.

And lets stop the fighting so we can move on from this shit yes we hit in pairs we both had a run on Jay for the win we just hit no biggy. As for the Belleville I didn't see Mark on the inside of me and my tire hit a hard stop in the the track. so I was try to straight it out so I would not hit him. Mark came over and talked to me at the end of the race and said that was some of the best racing he had all year and said I was a crazy mother f*cker, He said he almost hit me in 1 and 2 and said sorry for it. Pete I don't race the CMA all the time only like to go out to the 1/2mils, I have a stockcar track that I go to and race with some guys that are freinds and CMRC pro mx. with 450 all done up.

When I come home for the Belleville I hope its a Sunday and you can come down for the weekend and race at the stockcar track it they got a race going on.

I also go out to the EOMDA (or whatever its call) for 200 and 300 foot grass drags on weekend that no flattrack race are being held. I Would like to do all the Welland races but that 5 hours for me to go and would cost me alot of money that I don't have.

So we all good now Pete know lets help out are family on the HQ with setup and mods.

water in the gas thats shitty man

im jetted around 280 but in belleville my pilots were way to big did u seee me smoking on the line im suprised u could see through that smoke LOL

im also very surprised that you and my buddy go through so many clutches iv had mine i for about a year and 10 races as far as my bike goes im picking up a rad, hubs, new tiers, new pipes, a 10 mil, ( i talked to randy the owner of welland he said there sick and tierd of jay changing things around he went and changed the rules without anyone knowing, randy aslo told me i can run my 10 mil because its and ATV PRO OPEN class, if jason want his class its gunna be a 450 NATIONAL class

im hopin we get to ride together again bro racing isent the same with out ya!

i have got ahold of many kids around my area i could be bring up a hand full of riders 2-8 iv been on the phone with dave dent alot hes made some friends and they might be joining us as well

Right on. I hope and I can make it home for the Belleville race ill be on the slow 450 but hey its still racing right ? Ya water in the gas sucks ass man I went from Torco to Prorace fuel. so I hope no more water in the gas this year out west. I'm still working on a 4 mil cub for this year but I'm out of money right now no work this winter I hope work picks back up. Jim is going to run his banshee and 1100 this year. so that should be fun getting him back on the track. Dads taking the year off and just doing the drags races and a few stockcar track races. I'm going to be racing at this stockcar track out in SK for the summer only track that does FT man. I had the shee on the dyno after I got it rebuilt. she did ok on the dyno . wish I can find the dyno sheet to show you.

Its nice not fighting with Pete your good friend. but you got to rember not all the guys have the money for a cub or need a cub . a good build 4mil stock cylinder shee can keep up to a 4mil cub too.

but lets get back to helping some ppl and show them some more of what we do in the CMA Pro open class..

Right on. I hope and I can make it home for the Belleville race ill be on the slow 450 but hey its still racing right ? Ya water in the gas sucks ass man I went from Torco to Prorace fuel. so I hope no more water in the gas this year out west. I'm still working on a 4 mil cub for this year but I'm out of money right now no work this winter I hope work picks back up. Jim is going to run his banshee and 1100 this year. so that should be fun getting him back on the track. Dads taking the year off and just doing the drags races and a few stockcar track races. I'm going to be racing at this stockcar track out in SK for the summer only track that does FT man. I had the shee on the dyno after I got it rebuilt. she did ok on the dyno . wish I can find the dyno sheet to show you.

Its nice not fighting with Pete your good friend. but you got to rember not all the guys have the money for a cub or need a cub . a good build 4mil stock cylinder shee can keep up to a 4mil cub too.

but lets get back to helping some ppl and show them some more of what we do in the CMA Pro open class..

i havent told you let have i, i hooked yup with a shop in windsor onatiro there sponsering my ride im getting this cub for cheap thanks to extrem sports they sponser mostly dirt trackers, but i was able to save up 1500$ its almost 50/50 and i get 25% discount on everything i purchase

Edited by tt_bansheerida

Right on man thats great . So u got the same as me I get 25% to 50%. I also get all my work done free. I got full throttle racing, sunline, 661, and some ppl that are behind that help me out alot . I also got my trailer cheap too man.

So this 10mil did Dan build it or extrem sports ???

just keep it up and and you should get some good one next year.

Right on man thats great . So u got the same as me I get 25% to 50%. I also get all my work done free. I got full throttle racing, sunline, 661, and some ppl that are behind that help me out alot . I also got my trailer cheap too man.

So this 10mil did Dan build it or extrem sports ???

just keep it up and and you should get some good one next year.

dan is buildin it but extrem is funding half

i wouldent mind trying and picking up some more they really help LOL

i want to call rath racing and talk to them i was thinking of building a aluminum frame with a 250r front end mabey next year

Right on man . they help out alot. I have to get more so I get more stuff cheap I might be getting a 250r tomorrow just waiting on the call if he sold it or not . The R is going to be a trail/mx quad Ill race it in the CMRC B class out west lol . Yes Pete I said a B class rider lol . Get video this year for me so I can see how you I think I got some shop that can hook you up but ill need the video to show them .

Right on man . they help out alot. I have to get more so I get more stuff cheap I might be getting a 250r tomorrow just waiting on the call if he sold it or not . The R is going to be a trail/mx quad Ill race it in the CMRC B class out west lol . Yes Pete I said a B class rider lol . Get video this year for me so I can see how you I think I got some shop that can hook you up but ill need the video to show them .

alright man i bought a new camra so ill take some videos

b class shittt thats good racin scott was tellin me he want to start on the mx tracks good luck

i have the belleville race if u want that??

send me some pics on msn of the r if u pick her up

and i have a set of wheel spacers ill post some pictures tonight

So Scott is doing MX this year. I'm only doing it to when I feel like it . I think I got the Belleville race but ill check for it.

The guy didn't call me back about the R so he sold to someone. I really wanted the R but I'm looking at a other one later today and see how that goes.

and the wheel spacers thanks LSR f$cked up and only send me a +2 not a +4 when I ordered it .

Post pics of ur shee rebuild man in the post.

So Scott is doing MX this year. I'm only doing it to when I feel like it . I think I got the Belleville race but ill check for it.

The guy didn't call me back about the R so he sold to someone. I really wanted the R but I'm looking at a other one later today and see how that goes.

and the wheel spacers thanks LSR f$cked up and only send me a +2 not a +4 when I ordered it .

Post pics of ur shee rebuild man in the post.

i have a thread

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110258

ill be up dating it when i get my parts back for pc

Anyone have a skid plate for -2 swingger before I make one? Im thinking of keeping it on the bike for trail and dune riding here in MI.

I was gonna try to go to Silver Lake dunes on opening day April 1st. I would also like to trade somthing I have for a pair of rear paddles and rims. I need them for my Extra Shee I let my friends ride that "aint got". I have a shit ton of 250r parts a j arm shee frame stock heads I also work at Honda Shop And I have an online Ebay store with a bunch of stuff on it I can get good deals on stuff let me know what ya need...........