HARRISVILLE, GROVE CITY PA

Washburn

Anyone want to do a huge ride out after hunting season. I know alot of great trails and pits. I own 26 acers of nasty trails and brutal hillclimbs your all welcome to sleep at my place just bring your own cot and sleeping bag. I have the plug in rads and 2 kerosine heaters. My place burnt to the ground last year and we have all of the windows in its sided new roof obviously the inside it justt bare with 3 bedroom walls built but no instalation or obviously drywall. Could sleep up to 20-25 guys.

• 1 month later...

Comeon guys there a parts shop that I can get deals from, I will buy 3 30packs and a 5th or two of JD/CROWN. BONFIRE and good tunes at night. You can be as loud as you want. First person who bitches about being hungover and cant ride gets kicked in the ass everyone is more than welcome to bring their own alchoal free place to crash. I wanna big ass Banshee fest to humiliate the 4 stroke guys!

sounds intresting how far from the wilkes barre scranton area?

Its pretty far from Harrisville, the zip here is 16038. But if we get enough people it will be worth the trip for these riding/racing spots. Rails of Trails by the overlook. People usualy take tents and camp out there the whole weekend just to try and ride a quarter of them trails and its only 20 minutes from my place. Plus I have nice trails/hillclimbs on my property and nice pits and old abandon strip mineS we could ride our Banshees to.

I want this to work out, shit if one person comes that would be cool but the more the better!!!! Obviously its way to cold now, but come spring time I guarentee a hell of a ride in the day time and a kickass party at night. We would split the groupes into sections of 3 A Riders B Riders and C riders. Only rules I have is no riding drunk or high, and only shoot in the places I say is ok when your on my property. Other than that its balls out.

NEED MORE PEOPLE TO GET THIS THREAD GOING AND MAKE A REAL TRIP OUT OF IT. I know my man Jay LifTDT4R Is down. A Few of my 4 poke buddies are down. I want it to be a Banshee fest!!!

I should be game. I am north of Pittsburgh and work in Grove City, so it isn't too far for me. It will have to be in a few months, because it is waaaay too cold right now to even go outside! Have been riding quite a bit this year with the warm weekends we have been having. Anything above 40 is cool. Actually rode the past few weekends.

Awsome guys, Definatly when it warms up. Im not even crazy enough to ride in this blistering cold.

This can be a head count thread till we are all ready to meet up :cool:

:happy: sorry to here about your house....

Yeah, thanks man. It was an honost mistake by my Fathers friend who was living up there had the pipe from the wood burner on a 90 degree angle to the wall and he went to Grove city to shop a little and when he came back everything was going. 2 Fire Departments came up to put it out. So its not done yet just the basics but its definatly sleepable. Its just bare on the inside. All of the windows are in and the walls are built. All we need now is to finish the wireing, ductwork, Instalation and drywall and it will be ready to live in again.

I stay for weeks at a time when its warm and I dont have any work but its just too cold now with only 2 kerosene heaters.

:thumbsup: so that would be a nice place to station our quads and its rite next to a bunch of killer trails when it gets warmer.

If anybodys intrested put something in this thread and the offical thread of what we are gonna do exactly will be started around spring time.

Let me know I live like 45mins from that place...

I was wondering if during the summer i could bring a few friends up to ride the trail and at your place...

We would like for you to tag along to show us around...(just a a day deal..(2 kids at home)))

do you need any registration to ride there??????

PM me your address of your house so i can look it up on Map Quest...Please :biggrin:

Let me know I live like 45mins from that place...

I was wondering if during the summer i could bring a few friends up to ride the trail and at your place...

We would like for you to tag along to show us around...(just a a day deal..(2 kids at home)))

do you need any registration to ride there??????

PM me your address of your house so i can look it up on Map Quest...Please :biggrin:

Oh yeah man thats my whole Idea. Bring as many people as you want. The more the Nastyer! I can show you guys alot of kickass places to ride and my trails are pretty fun too. LOL Registration, whats that? Ha no man I own private land and everyone up there is cool with people riding at their place so longs they pick up their trash and dont start huge bonfires.

This address is about a 5 minute ride from my place up there and its where I get all of my parts and work done.

BUCHANAN RACING

202 Jones Road

Harrisville PA

My address in the city is

297 Main Street

Pittsburgh PA,

I could prob make it, I am from Curwensville, which is like 40 minutes from state college. I could prob bring 2 -3 ppl but they have bogus 4 strokes. and my bro on his bike, so 4 i guess. well 3 or 4.

Yeah sounds like a good idea, that way we can leave the 4 stroke guys having to brush their teeth every ten minutes from all of the roost we rain on them my friend.

There are also alot of tracks up around that way too, but Ide rather do this type of riding first and plan another one for Tower City, Or Raush Creek, ect.. some places like that.