clear radiator hoses

where can i get clear radiator hoses that are not that expensive? i seen some on ebay, but they are 100 bucks for just two, i think thats a little two expensive for that, chrome radiator hoses for a car are way cheaper, so if someone can help me out ill appreciate it thanx :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Home Depot has some high temp hose, but it's not preformed so it's not quite as easy to deal with as OEM hoses. :geek:

I picked some up at this place http://www.newageindustries.com/tubehose.asp

I talked with a sells rep. and told them what i was looking for and what i was planning on doing. He sent me a 6ft. sample for free. Great place. Try them....

i went to lowes, got 4 feet of the clear hi pressure hose that has the white nylon in it. got some rid cloth dye and dyed it to match my frame.

Yep...same I got. I meant Nylon, not string.

I run straight water...but next year I'll put a few drops of red food coloring in it for show...:)

I mean hell...you got clear hoses for show anywho, right??

:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
why dye your antifreeze? You can buy antifreeze in all different colors anyway. green, blue, yellow, red, and even pink if thats what you want

I run straight water in my bike in the summer...so, it's just for color alone.

In the winter, since it's cold round here, I just run 50/50 green antifreeze so the motor doesn't freeze and crack...

I run straight water in my bike in the summer...so, it's just for color alone.

In the winter, since it's cold round here, I just run 50/50 green antifreeze so the motor doesn't freeze and crack...

Why are you not using some sort of surfactent in there in the summer? :confused: