fuel oil ratio

hey im just wondering some opinions on what ratio to run,i have boxes of yamahalube and castrol that my buddy gave me for free so thats what ill be using till its gone. ive heard 25:1 40:1.....gimme some suggestions please. thanks

As long as your jetted properly 927 32:1 all day. Same when I had my LT250R with yamalube. I tried 40:1 a few diffrent times and I dident really feel a diffrence. I think 32:1 is the perfect ratio and should make less ware on the pistons ect.

but doesnt tha stealership recommend 24:1???

sa3ood :evil:

Yeah, so does the owners manual but its a bit much. I do 24:1 for a break in through 3 tanks of fuel then 32:1 is perfect. It will have your plugs looking like a purtorican babe sitting on a beach in mexico.

but doesnt tha stealership recommend 24:1???

sa3ood :evil:

yeah they do, and your shee would be smokin as bad as the toked out guys at half of the dealerships.

32:1 - yamalube

don't constantly switch brands or mixes either. pick one, and stick with it. i wouldn't suggest using your yamalube and castrol both. pass one or the other onto another buddy.