Blaster axle

bansheeseat$$

• 11 months later...

I have a few stock tri-z axles laying around that i could part with. They are the same as banshee/blaster axles. not sure on length though... Let me know if you are interested and i can get some measurements.

If you could find the lenght out that would be great.I'm looking to go narrower then stock banshee axle.

I will check the length tonight and get back to you.

the axle measures 31 1/4" at the hub flanges (flat spot behind the splines that the hub seats against). If this is what your looking for, let me know.

the axle measures 31 1/4" at the hub flanges (flat spot behind the splines that the hub seats against). If this is what your looking for, let me know.

I measured the stock banshee axle and thats roughly what I got.I need narrower.Thanks though.

i have a dura blue extended blaster axle for sale. will come with end nuts and castle.

Looking for a narrow one.Wanting to put it on my shee..

When I was drag racing I used a Dura blue axle that you bolted the hubs on and it was adjustable widths. What we did was put the wheels on first then the hubs, basically ass backwards of how they should have been. That helped narrow it up. We also used the offset of the wheels to our advantage. We also were able to run two sets of tires on the rear too.

Edited by yamahaman126

• 3 weeks later...