My first car

atvfreestylekid

• 2 weeks later...
yeah man, like with a lift kit, some 26 inch spinners, and curb feelers lol

26" spinners? Lift kit? I'd rather launch the car off a cliff than put that shit on it. Sorry, But cars set up like that look so stupid :down: . I does not realy bother me unless it is done to a classic car. If ur gonna do that, buy a cadillac or somthin...

man i love those old falcons...I 100% agree with you about the "better than a honda", I bought a piece of shit oldsmobile cutlass for my first car and turned it into this:

949158599.jpg

never sell or trade it :sad:...it'll be the biggest regret of your life. I know it's my biggest regret

Damn that cutlass is nice. I'll never sell this car. I don't trust anyone else to take care of it. To most it's an ugly piece of shit because it does not have a/c, power steerning, didgital guages, or smooth riding suspensin. I'm looking for another tranny for it. Whoever had the car before me did a verry shitty job on the build of the car. I saved it from becoming a drag car. It would have ended up in a thousand pices at the end of a drag strip one day if I didn't buy it. gave $2,000 for her. The thought that I saved it was worth it to me. I think more should ditch the BMW's and shit and drive a classic. My mom keeps asking me if I want a new chevy truck because they are real cheap for a basic one. But I tell her I have this car to put money into. And my dad has an old '62 ford unibody pickup with a small block chevy in it that I can have. All it realy needs is brake work. I will also be getting my grandpa's '79 F-100 that has a 460 stuffed in it. If I had to pick between getting this car restored or getting a brand new escalade or somthing like that, I'd restore it. Yes a/c and powersteering are nice, but todays cars are not my style. I'm 16 years old and I'm somehow stuck in the '60's. Quads the same way. I'd rather ride a worn out '87 250r than a brand new $8,000 700 raptor. IDK why. I guess it's just how I was brought up. I wouldn't change a thing :thumbsup: .

• 5 months later...
26" spinners? Lift kit? I'd rather launch the car off a cliff than put that shit on it. Sorry, But cars set up like that look so stupid :down: . I does not realy bother me unless it is done to a classic car. If ur gonna do that, buy a cadillac or somthin...

:yelrotflmao: seeing my Cutlass, do you think I was serious? :shoothead:

He was just giving ya shit dude.

EDIT: Nice Falcon, by the way. I drive an S2000, but my real passion is with muscle cars and classics.

Edited by HammerShee99