Whats left of the part out..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do $80 shipped. Not trying to haggle you over $10 but i'm a long way away from you bro. If it's any concelation it is off a 04 and the splines are in very good shape.

I didn't realize you were in tennessee....$80 sounds good to me...I'm not going to worry about $10 on a big item like an axle...You do paypal??

I didn't realize you were in tennessee....$80 sounds good to me...I'm not going to worry about $10 on a big item like an axle...You do paypal??

Sure do. Paypal addy is lethaface22@yahoo.com

Next day i'm going to the PO is wed but i will print a shipping label for you tonight. Also if you need to get ahold of me for anything my phone number is listed at the start of the thread.

Thanks, Jeremy

got my kicker today..... thanks again !! a+++ feedback.

You should be proud. You have the only banshee kicker on the planet that doesn't flop around and makes the bike sound like it's about to gernade lol.. Anyways you've got alot of kool stuff from stacy and myself. Lets see some pic's of that thing when it's done.

Jeremy

Sure do. Paypal addy is lethaface22@yahoo.com

Next day i'm going to the PO is wed but i will print a shipping label for you tonight. Also if you need to get ahold of me for anything my phone number is listed at the start of the thread.

Thanks, Jeremy

Payemtn sent...check PM's for shipping address

lol !!! will do !!! been to damn cold to go put everything on... i get off work at 11 so i dont fell like working on her at night. deer seasons almost done so ill be back working on her. thanks again to u and stacy... my kicker really didnt make a sond, it was when i took off,it would flip out and cover my foot and it would be hard to hit the breaks. i guess to much torque !!! lmfao !!!! i hate buying and selling over the computer but you and stacy (badshee) have done me great, so thank both of you.