Whats left of the part out..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone buy your seat yet ?? ifi hadnt redone mine this year i would take it !! thats things one of a kind.

Nah nobody picked it up on the atv sites. I got it on fleabay right now so maybe somebody will pick it up there.

The case saver isn't bad at all. I just mentioned the part that was removed so potential buyers wouldn't end up with something they weren't expecting. Anyways I'm working out a trade on a Tmaxx and the buyer possibly wants the case saver. I will know something for sure by tommorow and maybe we can work something out if you havn't found something else.

Thanks, Jeremy

Whats left

10. 39MM PWK's. Comes with all fuel lines, Mikuni fuel pump, Modded bowls for more fuel, Clampon K&N filters and a Dual Feed Pingel and dave moore super jets. $400 Bowls had a 1" x 1.5" extension added to them for more fuel. They was welded then industrial strenth epoxy was used to insure no leaks. $400 shipped.

14. Billet Case saver. A little bit of material was removed to fit a 16 tooth front sprocket. $25

15. CFM +6 swingarm. Good bearings! Comes with a chain and UPP long chain slide. Also come with a +6 stainless steel brake line. $200 shipped

16. Polished axle $70

18. Rear sprocket carrier and brand new JT 40 tooth Chrome Rear Sprocket. $30

20. Custom made seat. Was profesionally cut then had $25 a square yard vinyl stretched over it. Comes with pan and good working latch! Paid 110 for the work alone. $110

22. Front hubs. One stud has a small cut/grind into it has a stripped lug nut had to be cut off. It doesn't effect it though and nuts thread on fine with hand. Could be replaced but worked fine. $50

23. Complete break system. Comes with front and rear calipers, master cylinders and MSR front brake Lever. $125

27. Motor mounts and motor mount bolts. This will be upper and lower as well as strut mounts. $20

28. Complete banshee bolt set. Most have been replaced with stainless steel allen head bolts. $40

32. Stock Thumb throttle with polished Cap. Harness still attatched $30

34. KBC gunslinger helmet size XL. very good shape. $110

I'll give you 40 shipped on the case saver and the mounts, as long as the mounts are all there, I need the lower ones under the engine and also the front ones where they attatch from the engine to the frame.

Yeah i can do that. All the mounts are there. The rear bolt, the bottom strut type and the 2 plates that bolt to the frame and then have the bolt that goes threw them.

Paypal addy is lethaface22@yahoo.com

Thanks, jeremy

THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT!! CARBS, SEAT AND HELMET ARE ALSO ON EBAY RIGHT NOW

10. 39MM PWK's. Comes with all fuel lines, Mikuni fuel pump, Modded bowls for more fuel, Clampon K&N filters and a Dual Feed Pingel and dave moore super jets. $400 Bowls had a 1" x 1.5" extension added to them for more fuel. They was welded then industrial strenth epoxy was used to insure no leaks. $400 shipped.

15. CFM +6 swingarm. Good bearings! Comes with a chain and UPP long chain slide. Also come with a +6 stainless steel brake line. $200 shipped

16. Polished axle $70

20. Custom made seat. Was profesionally cut then had $25 a square yard vinyl stretched over it. Comes with pan and good working latch! Paid 110 for the work alone. $110

22. Front hubs. One stud has a small cut/grind into it has a stripped lug nut had to be cut off. It doesn't effect it though and nuts thread on fine with hand. Could be replaced but worked fine. $50

28. Complete banshee bolt set. Most have been replaced with stainless steel allen head bolts. $40

Billet Case saver. Complete break system. Comes with front and rear calipers, master cylinders and MSR front brake Lever, Stock Thumb throttle with polished Cap. Harness still attatched SOLD TO FARMER!

Edited by Lethaface

THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT!! CARBS, SEAT AND HELMET ARE ALSO ON EBAY RIGHT NOW

16. Polished axle $70