banshee or raptor

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In japan, ninjas use stealth powerbands. The 400ex's come with them over there. I race one once. I was in the lead about to shift into 5th then he hit his stealth powerband and it shot a ninja star to the back of my head. I then lost control and lost the race.

true story.

Then in austraila, they have aussie powerbands. The 400ex's come equiped with auto pilot. You hit the yellow powerband and a kangaroo takes over and drives for you.

:shrug:

i have a 700 raptor, and yfz. Have a banshee project and have had a few banshees in the past. I prefer the 700 for xc pretty much just a personal pref. I have yfz front shocks on it, stabalizer, (hope to get fless bars soon) im only 5'5 and 140lbs so sometimes the raptor handles me lol but i am way faster through the woods on the raptor than any other bike.

If i were you id take both out to the woods one day and switch back and forth a few times and see whats more comfortable to you and what your faster on. Comfort is a big factor in xc race due to how long your riding non stop and rough terrain

• 2 weeks later...
i have a 700 raptor, and yfz. Have a banshee project and have had a few banshees in the past. I prefer the 700 for xc pretty much just a personal pref. I have yfz front shocks on it, stabalizer, (hope to get fless bars soon) im only 5'5 and 140lbs so sometimes the raptor handles me lol but i am way faster through the woods on the raptor than any other bike.

If i were you id take both out to the woods one day and switch back and forth a few times and see whats more comfortable to you and what your faster on. Comfort is a big factor in xc race due to how long your riding non stop and rough terrain

let me know if you need some flexx bars. i have brand new quad racer high and low bars for $275 SHIPPED To you door.