Rear spring hitting swingarm

Washburn

Im having my mechanic install my new suspension a arms and swingarm as a favor. Ide of done it myself but Ive been super bussy whatever. Anyway I got the Elka elite LT setup Linkage and shock and the Laegers -3 swingarm now Im a 300lb dude and Elka sent me a super big progression spring on the rear shock. Any of you guys have this problem before? Im thinking they should just have another progressive spring thats not so thick and it wound tighter inside the spring or possibly a dual rate setuup but Im thinking just from looking at the shock its still to short for the dual rate to be truely effictive. Any insight would be mucho appricated. I need this thing up and running by the 2nd of this month I have plans and way to much $$$$ into it to look at it sit there for another week.

Yes my swingarm length was specified when my guy ordered my shocks. Its rubbing to the point where it would be rediclous to sit on it cause it would rub the spring against the swingarm. The dual rate would actualy be to progressive with the first spring doing nothing for me anyway cause Im 300lbs. The single rate progressive spring sets the correct linear and progression rate with the linkage and the swingarm ect.. But its just to thick. I still havent got a good answer and Im gonna be pissed if Elka wants my shock back or doesnt send a new spring by friday. Its all about setting it up rite and Ill wait if I have to and try squesing the stock shock in there but thats gonna suck AND I WANNA RIDE!!!!!!!.