My Plastics for Majic Racing

Bansh-eman

Man all i can say is you guys better get a tiket for your platcis to be done by Mike! i got picts of mine today from him and all i can say is WOW, these things are going to be FUKIN HOTTT when they are done. Im going to wait until they are 100% done and i have the bike together before i reveal them but if your thinking of a place to have some plastics done look no farther! Mike at Majic Performance is the man to go to!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man all i can say is you guys better get a tiket for your platcis to be done by Mike! i got picts of mine today from him and all i can say is WOW, these things are going to be FUKIN HOTTT when they are done. Im going to wait until they are 100% done and i have the bike together before i reveal them but if your thinking of a place to have some plastics done look no farther! Mike at Majic Performance is the man to go to!

Thanks alot....

You just jerked us off without the finish...you can't dangle bait like that and not give in... PICS PICS PICS>...dammit!!!

:biggrin:

Thanks alot....

You just jerked us off without the finish...you can't dangle bait like that and not give in... PICS PICS PICS>...dammit!!!

:biggrin:

lol thats what i was sayting to mike hehe ... he wouldnt show me them for the longest time, but your going to like them, i can GUARANTY you that NO-ONE has anything like them.

lol thats what i was sayting to mike hehe ... he wouldnt show me them for the longest time, but your going to like them, i can GUARANTY you that NO-ONE has anything like them.

Your going to get the pictures and see the big dick Mike painted on them.............. :biggrin:

how does rainbow bright and my little pony have a prince albert? opps :banana:

My little pony :biggrin: Thats funny shit, My little brother and his best friend at the time used to play with them things. His friend turned out to be gay and I'm still wonderin about him. HAHAHA

How bad does everybody really want to see these plastics.. Ive seen em down at Mikes and could sneak a couple pics on here. :blink: Just messin Bansh-eman, I wouldnt do that, but I have seen them and they do look pretty bad assed. You are right too, NOBODY, will have anything like em.

See Mark you missed your chance. You where in Denver and didnt stop by, now you got to wait lol

Yeah, I know. The couple chances I had to go, I couldn't get ahold of Mike. I will be back to Denver this year though I am sure. I still havbe a couple trucks there no one knows about. :biggrin: