Semi built banshee VS Semi built Raptor 700

Dgrey

Since he just has a pipe and filter and you have port work, you should beat him. Really depends on rider, and it will be close dont get me wrong. If he does much more to the raptor though, you are in trouble with those mods. With my new piston, TB bore, cam, swingarm, and better pipes my raptor rips like a bitch. They are no joke when you start modding em.

• 2 weeks later...

We raced a 2 our of 3 race. 2 out of 3 times I won. BAD ASS MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah im REALLY glad I have the front suspension on now because every time he got the jump on me and I had to bomb the sh*t out of the whoops to gain ground. Whatever I won and now that dude says I wont win next time like he is going to be doing more work to his bike I guess. Whatever im still rockin stock carbs. 35mm to come soon.

We raced a 2 our of 3 race. 2 out of 3 times I won. BAD ASS MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah im REALLY glad I have the front suspension on now because every time he got the jump on me and I had to bomb the sh*t out of the whoops to gain ground. Whatever I won and now that dude says I wont win next time like he is going to be doing more work to his bike I guess. Whatever im still rockin stock carbs. 35mm to come soon.

He beat you once! Why did you let him do that. Is he like 140 pounds cause I know you are a big guy, like 230LB??

He wont get in front of you. Just set your timing and jet your new carbs like I tell you to. What cc domes you running?

He beat you once! Why did you let him do that. Is he like 140 pounds cause I know you are a big guy, like 230LB??

He wont get in front of you. Just set your timing and jet your new carbs like I tell you to. What cc domes you running?

Yeah im 230 and he is like 175. 19cc domes and 100 octane

those raptors have a shitload of torque and get up and GO out of the hole, best bet is to race one on the pavement where you can get some traction , they put power to the ground good with minimal spinning

Well I beat it 2 out of 3 times so there is no reason to race on cement. I don't even have tires made for that. Mods are in the signature. I won.

IMHO, 35mm carbs is abit overkill, I think you would like a set of 33's or maybe even 28's bored to 30mm on a stock stroke and bore motor.

Yeah I think I read somewhere someone saying that. Do you happen to know off the top of your head if I can still use my K&N Pods for the stock carbs on a 33mm carb? One of the reasons I have not got carbs yet is because these pods are bran new and I would hate to have to take em off already and buy new ones.