A-arms and Shocks

chiwape

but what works? i think when everyone says works, they are reffering to AT steelers.. everyone associates works with at steelers multicolored springs, im sure their pro g series and blackwidows are amazing.. ive never ridden them though... but you see the black widows on lots of bikes..

works are good, especially for the price way better than stock, then i got my elkas and they are way better than works by far, not saying the works are bad, they are very good shocks, but if you got the extra cash get the elkas and save the money in the long run by not having to buy another set later.

isnt your front end long travel??? im betting that the works setup wasnt... that could be the difference right there, but i personally have very limited experience with shocks so i dont know. however i rode a yfz with standard travel +2 aarms with revalved and resprung stock shocks. and i rode a long travel kit with elka elites and the long travel quad rate elkas were a much better ride, but im pretty sure it was mostly the long travel that made the difference. anyways go with works with the rezzys thats what im planning on going with. :biggrin:

Works steelers are not competition level shocks. Theres a reason nobody runs them in mx. Their other higher level shocks I won't speak for because I haven't ridden them. I've had steelers on my shee though. Now I have PEP. And yes there is a big difference, and I wouldn't get the steelers again.

Elka is overrated IMO, everybody uses them, so everyone thinks they must be great. They make a good product, but most aren't custom made any more, and it seems like their valving is hit or miss. Axis, TCS both good shocks.

And they did make a set of float shocks for the banshee, did they quit making them?