yfz450 front on a shee

RagunCajun

ouch, easy there little guy...someone took that a little personal huh? hahah... and i wouldnt sit here and make up opinions if i had never rode a banshee with a 450 front end.. i have, and they SUCK,, BAD, sorry man..but to answer your question, no i have no clue what 5 inches is... why dont you whip out your cock and show us..? again... i dont know why you start with the personal attacks telling me to "learn how to ride and come back and post my results"...someone needs to take a happy pill, sorry i bashed your 450 front end, but they suck

who said i was getting personal... some people like them some people don't( you). And when you say they suck bad, is that more than stock? Are you saying that when you rode one with the yfz front end did you bottom out on every bump like you said it would. oh yea good one on the whole" why don't you whip out your cock" line how long did it take you to think up that.. :huh:

trail rider, this is a forum and i value everyones opinion. It's very rude to start teling people where YOU think they should and should not post. So enough with that.

As for the adjustments, i've adjusted everything. I kinda know what does what cuz i adjust my yz250 to my weight. It didnt help. I'm just gonna ditch it. MJ has a point, the frame sitting so low hurts it no matter what.

Can someone measure the ground clearance that they have on there 450 frontend? Measure from the ground to the bottom bar of the frame on the frontend. That way we can have an exact. Please give us your weight as wheel. And RC it seems your springs are to stiff on the yfz shocks for your weight cause you have taken all the preload out. I wonder if a lighter spring rate would solve your problem? Anyone know the spring rate on shock 450 shocks?

All the measurements are >HERE<

I lost an inch and a half of sitting height on mine.

I will not argue that this is the best set up for a banshee, but it is far and away better than stock!

Thanks man. All this talk of lowering it 5 inches made me sketched out. Really 1.5 inches is not much and shouldn't effect riding too much.

tedd1- how much to you weigh?