Reed spacer dyno run

Snopczynski

On which one? Reed spacers? Lets just say you never lost any when you dont put them on! Here is a run time scale. Blue run was with the spacers. Red and green were without, and both red and green runs were made within 14 seconds of each other. Got better as the bike warmed up.

Direct Link

Reedspacerstimedisplay.jpg

Edited by Snopczynski

ill still remain with they are ment to clear the clutch arm, and they just so happen to add .25 hp at max rpm cant really constitute the .25 as being made to make power :shrug:

thnx for finding the info though we have been waiting for ever lol

edit: hey you get free dyno runs right? if you do do use all the favor and set the boost bottle to rest so we can close the book on it :)

Edited by Bansh-eman

Well, I cant cause I have a 2 into 1 intake. I know that Kenny has tested the boost bottle and proved that it is a hoax. I can see if he will give me a file where he ran one then took it off.

Now, we have the +4 to +6 timing advance runs on a run time scale. The 4 second runs are +4 timing and both were made within 20 seconds of each other. The 2 second time runs are +6 timing and were both made within 20 seconds of each other also.

Direct Link

Timingadvancegraph.jpg

Edited by Snopczynski

Great info...and it makes perfect sense on the timing run as well.

More timing will net you more power lower to mid-RPMs...but even two degrees didn't make the peak HP of the lesser setting.

That's a pretty nice torque curve too, Snop. I'm hoping to get mine on a dyno in the next month or so...

It will be a totally different graph....:)

Nothing, nothing...nothing, HOLY SHIT....nothing...nothing....

:yelrotflmao: