BIG SCRUB FLORIDA RIDE OUT PART 2 ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. ill be there friday night or saturday morning. depends on when i can get off work. i bought a gps and have loaded some interesting waypoints in it for big scrub.

post up what all youre cars and trucks look like so we know who to park next to. im not bringing my father along this time so we can really party without the old guy to drag us down. ill be riding with a few friends of mine in a white ford excape with a trailer on the back. does anyone have a power inverter? i was going to bring my mini air compressor and impact wrench in case anyone of you breaks down and needs air power. but i dont have an inverter or small generator big enough for it. i do have a small 200W inverter, but thats only big enough for the tv and ps2. its too smal l got the compressor.

question, should i bring my big screen tv and ps2? last time everyone seemed to enjoy watching movies and playing games at night. maybe we do that again? its up to you guys.

if someone needs directions because they are lost, or whatever save my phone number in youre tele and call me at 561 601 3322. actually i wouldnt mind if some of you pm'd me youre cell numbers before the trip so we can stay in contact. hit me up with a pm guys.

hey guys. ill be there friday night or saturday morning. depends on when i can get off work. i bought a gps and have loaded some interesting waypoints in it for big scrub.

post up what all youre cars and trucks look like so we know who to park next to. im not bringing my father along this time so we can really party without the old guy to drag us down. ill be riding with a few friends of mine in a white ford excape with a trailer on the back. does anyone have a power inverter? i was going to bring my mini air compressor and impact wrench in case anyone of you breaks down and needs air power. but i dont have an inverter or small generator big enough for it. i do have a small 200W inverter, but thats only big enough for the tv and ps2. its too smal l got the compressor.

question, should i bring my big screen tv and ps2? last time everyone seemed to enjoy watching movies and playing games at night. maybe we do that again? its up to you guys.

if someone needs directions because they are lost, or whatever save my phone number in youre tele and call me at 561 601 3322. actually i wouldnt mind if some of you pm'd me youre cell numbers before the trip so we can stay in contact. hit me up with a pm guys.

are you gona go with us in dec ?

seems like every time there is a meetup no one ever goes. guess i was the only person from bansheehq who actually went to big scrub last weekend for the ride out.

haha you girls missed a hell of a ride. we got lost but i had a gps with the trails loaded so it showed us how to get back to the campsite easily. i just rode with some ex riders and a friend in palm beach who came along. the campground was cool. lots of partys going on.

you guys disappoint me.

seems like every time there is a meetup no one ever goes. guess i was the only person from bansheehq who actually went to big scrub last weekend for the ride out.

haha you girls missed a hell of a ride. we got lost but i had a gps with the trails loaded so it showed us how to get back to the campsite easily. i just rode with some ex riders and a friend in palm beach who came along. the campground was cool. lots of partys going on.

you guys disappoint me.

well i would have been there but i wont be in florida till the 7th

make sure you make the dec ride it is gona be sweet last time me and dave had a blast

i would of went but no one posted till after the dates ???? did not seem like we set this up like the first ride out we had.......... I mention ONF and everyone says $$........ wheres the info ? on the park ? Im done trail riding , my custom frame is here anyways. :down:

not to mention i do not work anymore , i could of easily gone....... just moved into a new place too... with all this shit goin on i was still down