BIG SCRUB FLORIDA RIDE OUT PART 2 ?

Nov 16 ,17 ,18 works for me. ANYONE DOWN ?

Friday night cook out , sat ride , sunday ride early day.

For any of you new riders who really need to know about this place you can click this following link

http://www.atvflorida.com/ridereview-ocalabigscrub.php

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any of you new riders who really need to know about this place you can click this following link

im down for it! i think it would be a change form all the muddin ive been doin latley

you know there is an anual fee now to ride in onf ... you comming in dec.?

I got some asphalt tires you can use!... cant help ya on the jets?

you moving to rockeldge?

West melbourne or palm bay area.... need some land for the quads... HMMM saturday ! If i got tires im pretty sure i can make the drive. Let me see what i can do Pm me a #

my hubs on my current setup are stuck with the rims , to run on asphalt i would need tires and hubs. Its a big possibility i may go !

( my shee has not seen 4th gear since ocala ) let alone 5th and 6th :confused::down:

HEY i forgot i have to work , im covering for someone for the morning shift 9-4. forget it , i dont want to be on a time crunch. Im game for ocala still

• 2 weeks later...
my fucking pitbull ripped off my uni air filter and munched it ! im so fuckin pissed , now just more money to go... What is the cost to ride in onf now ? im game still ! who else ?

do they let dogs at the camp site ?

I dunno, I dont care what it costs, Im more worried about being allowed in at all with a 2 stroke. they still leting em in? Id rather ride somewhere free anyways. Either way.

But its on, Im firing her up in the next couple days, my plastic is getting painted tomorrow, and goin out this weekend.

Chase this summer Im going to make a carazy ass drive to little Saraha dunes.You wanna ride out there?Or we can all meet up in ocala.I dont care were we ride as long as theres sand because Since Ill be the driver I dont mind driving anywhere to ride REAL SAND!!!!!My bike will be done come christmas time tho.