Hey Skip

10second Banshee

Can we just stop this Skip. We are promoting a great sport here. We don't need problems.

We are out here to help get info on the sport Skip. Not out here to bash people.

Theres some tracks out there that are giving up on letting in atv's. Houston, Indy, East St. Louis, Dallas and many more.. They don't care if they had 15-25 atv draggers every Friday night. They will banned them b/c screwing around in the pit's

Info like about what is happen in pits and it's pissing off track owners.

So what do you think Skip???? Lets do this. There's a lot of guys and gals that want to do asphalt drags and they all need help to get started.. But when they read bullsh*t written from guys that are helping the sport. It scares them away.

Or just laugh at us.

Can we just stop this Skip. We are promoting a great sport here. We don't need problems.

We are out here to help get info on the sport Skip. Not out here to bash people.

Theres some tracks out there that are giving up on letting in atv's. Houston, Indy, East St. Louis, Dallas and many more.. They don't care if they had 15-25 atv draggers every Friday night. They will banned them b/c screwing around in the pit's

Info like about what is happen in pits and it's pissing off track owners.

So what do you think Skip???? Lets do this. There's a lot of guys and gals that want to do asphalt drags and they all need help to get started.. But when they read bullsh*t written from guys that are helping the sport. It scares them away.

Or just laugh at us.

I have no problem dropping the negative posting but I dont agree with your tactics.

I think both of you have good things to offer the sport but it's evident you'll never work together after all this. To bad....We all loose. I hope this is the end of the negative stuff.

SKIP, Can you clarify what your involvement with Wicked Motorsports? your sig and images in your profile would lead folks to believe that you are an employee of the company? or are at least paid in part from wicked? maybe you could Let us know and we could treat you as such? would hate to give wicked at reputation based on your comments and feelings if that is not the case?

DO YOU REPRESENT WICKED IN THE FORUMS?

DOES ROGER USE YOU AS HIS SPOKESPERSON?

WHAT IS YOUR AFFILIATION WITH WICKED MOTORSPORTS????

IF I AM WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.

SKIP, Can you clarify what your involvement with Wicked Motorsports? your sig and images in your profile would lead folks to believe that you are an employee of the company? or are at least paid in part from wicked? maybe you could Let us know and we could treat you as such? would hate to give wicked at reputation based on your comments and feelings if that is not the case?

DO YOU REPRESENT WICKED IN THE FORUMS?

DOES ROGER USE YOU AS HIS SPOKESPERSON?

WHAT IS YOUR AFFILIATION WITH WICKED MOTORSPORTS????

IF I AM WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.

You can contact Roger at the shop and he will clearly state an answer for all of your questions 1-714-530-2215

He is fully aware of everything that takes place through the forums, we discuss the issues many times per day.

I think both of you have good things to offer the sport but it's evident you'll never work together after all this. To bad....We all loose. I hope this is the end of the negative stuff.

I agree 100%! I'm moving on. We have ALL worked to hard for to long and allowing things like this to hurt the sport is foolish.

Edited by Wicked Motorsports

I am asking what your involvement is, not what roger has to say.

WICKED MOTORSPORTS IS NOT being represented on the internet? I was under the impression that this user account was where we could talk to wicked racing? but now you are stating we should call the shop directly?

If i get an email from you, or ask a question to you, is your answer not nessicarily the thoughts or comments of wicked racing? would i get a different response from roger?

You should consider changing your profile if that is not the case.

I am asking what your involvement is, not what roger has to say.

WICKED MOTORSPORTS IS NOT being represented on the internet? I was under the impression that this user account was where we could talk to wicked racing? but now you are stating we should call the shop directly?

If i get an email from you, or ask a question to you, is your answer not nessicarily the thoughts or comments of wicked racing? would i get a different response from roger?

You should consider changing your profile if that is not the case.

Andy,

How can you comment that its not what Roger has to say, Its his business. I think he would be the final word. That did not satisfy you when he told you the answers to your questions last time. Give it up dude, we just went through this spill 2 months ago when you called Roger to cry about what I was saying on the furums and he told you to go pound sand then. What would make you think that anything has changed? I have watched you bash wicked on your site long after you banned me, when will you give it up. You have become fixated on bashing wicked since the begining, move on with your life. You dont race, you dont ride, you have a site that is full of controversy that you begin. Everytime someone has a difference of oppinion on your site you blame it on wicked. What is your deal, do you want me to send you a Wicked decal or something, will that make you feel better. You keep going off the deep end time after time, you banned me, then Brian (which was the back bone of the site) then Lastman,,,,,all because they have involvement with Wicked!!!!

As for your oppinion stated above, your thoughts are no part of my concern nor will they ever be. I could be wrong but I dont seem to have many problems with any others. You seem to dislike the way that I voice my oppinions, thats your right but stop trying to make it look as if I cause problems with everyone!!

Do I represent Wicked? YES!

Am I on the payroll? NO!

Do I care what you think? HELL NO!

Neither does Wicked Motorsports or Roger!

WHY? Because of the hundreds of hours we have spent on the intranet, on the road and at our events trying to make it happen for everyone! Your repeated comments of "it's gotta be wickeds way" is as far off as it gets. At anytime I am on the net or any other place I am asking the oppinions of the racers and enthusiasts that are involved. Why? Because it a sport and its for everyone. Your comments are rediculous and you seem to be the only one that agrees with yourself.

Just as I replied to Tedder,,,,,,,, I'm done with it but do not ever choose to challenge my dedications in growing this sport for your own personal gain!!

OVER!

Andy,

How can you comment that its not what Roger has to say, Its his business. I think he would be the final word. That did not satisfy you when he told you the answers to your questions last time. Give it up dude, we just went through this spill 2 months ago when you called Roger to cry about what I was saying on the furums and he told you to go pound sand then. What would make you think that anything has changed? I have watched you bash wicked on your site long after you banned me, when will you give it up. You have become fixated on bashing wicked since the begining, move on with your life. You dont race, you dont ride, you have a site that is full of controversy that you begin. Everytime someone has a difference of oppinion on your site you blame it on wicked. What is your deal, do you want me to send you a Wicked decal or something, will that make you feel better. You keep going off the deep end time after time, you banned me, then Brian (which was the back bone of the site) then Lastman,,,,,all because they have involvement with Wicked!!!!

As for your oppinion stated above, your thoughts are no part of my concern nor will they ever be. I could be wrong but I dont seem to have many problems with any others. You seem to dislike the way that I voice my oppinions, thats your right but stop trying to make it look as if I cause problems with everyone!!

Do I represent Wicked? YES!

Am I on the payroll? NO!

Do I care what you think? HELL NO!

Neither does Wicked Motorsports or Roger!

WHY? Because of the hundreds of hours we have spent on the intranet, on the road and at our events trying to make it happen for everyone! Your repeated comments of "it's gotta be wickeds way" is as far off as it gets. At anytime I am on the net or any other place I am asking the oppinions of the racers and enthusiasts that are involved. Why? Because it a sport and its for everyone. Your comments are rediculous and you seem to be the only one that agrees with yourself.

Just as I replied to Tedder,,,,,,,, I'm done with it but do not ever choose to challenge my dedications in growing this sport for your own personal gain!!

OVER!

LOL