Replacing Stolen Parts

Bansh-eman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry man, can't do it. i'd have to say the stuff is for me, and i go riding with my boss a lot...so he'd figure out pretty quick that the stuff wasn't for me. plus, the stuff you need, is stuff i'm gonna be gettin for myself really soon....so it just wouldn't work, and i like my job....lol

its kool man, thanx for check it out.kinda gay that he wouldnt let you do it. not like he is loosing money over it. and its not like he is going to make money of me becasue im not planning on going with him to purchase it, but its all about business.

thank anyways bro

Anyways i searched for him on myspace and this is what i got.......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=41464599

I also live in Mi but 3 hours north of detroit.

ahhh i had not even thought about checking myspace. thats funny last loging the 20th ... hum he told me that he dosent have internet at his new house .. thats odd...

hey man i got a set of stock front rotors i can donate to the cause....just cover shipping from MI and there yours....

I had a quad stolen a few years ago......i know exactly how it feels.

Dan......

p.s. Dave do we need to get jt,brent,and shayne and go for a ride??

Edited by BansheeDan

that addy is only about `10 min from my work if thiers any thing i can do to help just let me know .

Roger

I got some guys working o it right now. Thanx for offering your hand man!

hey man i got a set of stock front rotors i can donate to the cause....just cover shipping from MI and there yours....

I had a quad stolen a few years ago......i know exactly how it feels.

Dan......

p.s. Dave do we need to get jt,brent,and shayne and go for a ride??

Yea I could use those. let me know how much shipping is and ill send you the money.

my address is posted in an earlier post

Thanx to the guys that have given me a hand! I was out of town all week for work. After I finally got to a computer I had a few pm's from guys letting me know they shipped me some parts to help me recover my lose! You guys rock! Thnx again!

Did you get all the stuff you were looking for? Post up what you are still looking for and I will see if I have it. If I do, you pay the shipping at what I have is yours, sucks your stuff got stolen.

Did you get all the stuff you were looking for? Post up what you are still looking for and I will see if I have it. If I do, you pay the shipping at what I have is yours, sucks your stuff got stolen.

nah i still have quite abit more to go....

still need :

Rear break rotor

Front motor mounts

Front and rear brake master cylinders

Thumb Throttle

Tierods for +2 arms

Brake lever

Shifter lever

Kick starter

Swing arm pivot bolt

and variouse nuts and bolts. Front brake mounting bolts... peg bolts.. and alot more that i cant think of right now

Edited by Bansh-eman