aftermarket lights

elwilliams13

Does anyone know if there is one of those h6m bulbs out there greater than or equal to 55 watts, Or is there a aftermarket light that will bolt up with little modification. I am going riding next weekend and I have no lights on my shee and we will be doing alot of night riding I've been told. So need to get some lights on her. Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is one of those h6m bulbs out there greater than or equal to 55 watts, Or is there a aftermarket light that will bolt up with little modification. I am going riding next weekend and I have no lights on my shee and we will be doing alot of night riding I've been told. So need to get some lights on her. Thanks.

you can go to autozone of advanced auto and get off road 55w lights for a quick fix. $15 $20 bucks. not much of a problem to get on.

Last season I ran 2 100watt Soltek Fuegos with the electrosports 250watt dual output stator. They provide much more usable light than those crummy billet mr16 lights. I highly recommend them. This season I will be running twin Fuego hids as soon as I finish my engine overhaul. This time I will be running a rewound single output ricky stator.

Another easy way to get more light is to use the PIAA replacement H6M bulb. Substantially brighter and whiter light on the cheap!!

Plus, dial in one of those YFZ4fiddy LED tail lights for more energy savings on the stock stator!!

• 1 month later...
Another easy way to get more light is to use the PIAA replacement H6M bulb. Substantially brighter and whiter light on the cheap!!

Plus, dial in one of those YFZ4fiddy LED tail lights for more energy savings on the stock stator!!

Is there a bulb I can just put into my stock lights that will make them work better? What are some light options with the stock stator? I don't want the trail tech bullet lights.

i purchased ( xenon bulbs 35w ) for my shee and they made a big change. at night friends let me go first seeing that if i`m behind them they cant see due to that my lights are to bright. that compared to stock banshee and atc 250r. i looked on ebay but cant find them just this link.

Click me

it has a pic of the bulbs so you know what to look for. if you have a lightened fly wheel they suck. the RPM`S drop to quick to keep them bright.

i purchased ( xenon bulbs 35w ) for my shee and they made a big change. at night friends let me go first seeing that if i`m behind them they cant see due to that my lights are to bright. that compared to stock banshee and atc 250r. i looked on ebay but cant find them just this link.

Click me

it has a pic of the bulbs so you know what to look for. if you have a lightened fly wheel they suck. the RPM`S drop to quick to keep them bright.

if you get them make sure they are the ones with the blue tip.

I think h3 is for a car. on the pack of the new bulbs i got it says, H6M hologen lamp, high lumimous, high color temp. i think this is them. maybe if you wrote the guy he would tell you but it was the 35w bulbs with my stock stator. i know i didnt pay that much so look around first.

Click