STOP.. THINK

flattrakker

My first and last quad. well, not last but it will always be a banshee. Long Live My 87 Banshee. Banshee RULE!!!! :woot: i got the +2 1/2 swinger on last night. shes happy now. i`ll post a newer pic soon.

100_0897.jpg

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest i have a new raptor 700 and its faster than my banshee noticeably but when it comes down to i would rather throw my leg over my banshee. The raptors great but its just not the same as that screaming 2 stroke twin. NOTHING Like it!! I will eventually sell the raptor 700 but never the shee.

no doubt in my mind. it was always a favorite of mine in the video games, then i finally got one.. and then my dad got one and it was unbelievable. now i have one :blush:

:beer: to the yamaha engineers

Yes you are right... I'm stuck on the banshee! BUT arent you a little too young to be clanging beer mugs my son? haha... :beer:

Hell ya The BANSHEEE all the way . I have rode a shit load of quads and nothin is like the banshee , I only got one right now . and ill not sell it at all . I got a warrior and a lt230s thats getting a cr or kx 500 motor but still ill put my ass on my banshee and take it for a rip over the other ones i got . MY banshee I got now is mt flat track racer and hop to get 2 more with in the net year or so one for trail riding and a other done for drags 10mil

I'm 100% banshee CRAZY LOL

My life hasn't been the same since day one. It's the SOUND and the thrill and RUSH from riding one. That's what turned me on. It still amazes me that 100 pound motor can produce that much horepower & torque. The manufactures will have a hard time to match the performance of a banshee today. AMEN

I have had numerous quads and three dirtbikes. There is no toy even comparable to the banshee. My 450r honda is gone now because there is nothing like the powerband and sound of a well tuned banshee. A banshee that just has pipes, reeds, kand n filter. tuned just right will beat the average 4 stroke. Long live the banshee. The banshee I have now is the only toy I have beside my cbr and will be the only dirt toy I will ever own. Unless I tweak the frame. Then i will get a new frame.

I Had a 1972 rd250 back in 1985. It was a real fast street bike. The basis for the nasty little two stroke we grew to love. Yamaha engineerd the banshee motor years ago before the four wheeler was thought of. It was just air cooled back then. Brings back memory's for me. I'll never sell here. gipperz