banshee princess?

1quickshee

well you guys, I want all of you to be on honest on me with this one, (for all of you that race, and like to put money on the line) lets say one day you were out having a good riding and whatever a blonde girl pulls up on a all black banshee with chrome cpis, and she challenges you to a race for lets say 100 200 bucks, would you accept it because shes a girl and prolly slow , or reject it?

For the past month or two, i been teach my girlfriend how to launch off the hole, i taught her on the 450r all the basics like gears clutch simple stuff, now shes learning on a banshee with t5's and very light port work, my plan was when she masters that, by that time my bike will be done, i'll have her riding mine, with the stock cylinders with a 4mill stroker with full drag port and a couple other stuff, and ill jump on my 450r and let her smoke everyone out there and take there money ;)

Let me know what you guys think....

I think anyone can ride women or men, just depends on how long they've been doing it and practicing. No, just because it was a girl I wouldn't judge her. Girls can ride too, probably better than some guys. :biggrin: Most likely if a saw a girl on a banshee set up like that, I would have to say she can probably ride. I haven't seen to many girls on banshee's, but there are plenty out there I'm sure.

man or woman. it dont matter to me, my woman rides and she is better than 99% of the guys we ride with. she is on 2 wheels but all but 2 of my friends have trouble keeping up with her. she will hit any jump the guys hit and she will go any place the guys ride. like i said the only guys that we ride with that keep up with her both race baja and alot of the score races, but like someone else said b4 its not a question of are you man or a woman, its skill.. and mamy many women today have the skills and the confidence to go out and rie with the best of them....so dont be surprised if you try to put money on your girlfriend and alot of people take the bet. and also keep in mind that no matter where you are when they start doing drag races there is always going to be a few guys out there who have the money to be realy realy fast and will smoke 99%of the bikes out there.. you build it and someone has one that is even more built.

I have been riding since 1993 on a banshee. I drag race at the hill every time I go to the dunes. I have never been propositioned to race for anything more than a pizza. So good luck trying to find these oodles of people lining up to race for money.

well you guys, I want all of you to be on honest on me with this one, (for all of you that race, and like to put money on the line) lets say one day you were out having a good riding and whatever a blonde girl pulls up on a all black banshee with chrome cpis, and she challenges you to a race for lets say 100 200 bucks, would you accept it because shes a girl and prolly slow , or reject it?

For the past month or two, i been teach my girlfriend how to launch off the hole, i taught her on the 450r all the basics like gears clutch simple stuff, now shes learning on a banshee with t5's and very light port work, my plan was when she masters that, by that time my bike will be done, i'll have her riding mine, with the stock cylinders with a 4mill stroker with full drag port and a couple other stuff, and ill jump on my 450r and let her smoke everyone out there and take there money ;)

Let me know what you guys think....

You better have sompthing faster then a stock cylinder 4mill drag ported Banshee, If you plan on racing for money. 4 mill strokers are a dime a dozen anymore. Same thing with cub motors. You need to build a big motor if you want to be fast.

Ahhhh yes, the underground Banshee drag races of Miami. Who can resist the feathered boas, thongs, clubs, and bright lights of the underground drag racing circuit in Miami. :ermm:

I live in Washington. I ride 5-10 times a summer at the playground of some of the most reknowned sand drag banshees in the United States. Most of the fastest bikes out there are built by companies based out of the Northwest. I have never heard or seen such a thing as you are speaking of. :blink:

Edited by Snopczynski

Ahhhh yes, the underground Banshee drag races of Miami. Who can resist the feathered boas, thongs, clubs, and bright lights of the underground drag racing circuit in Miami. :ermm:

I live in Washington. I ride 5-10 times a summer at the playground of some of the most reknowned sand drag banshees in the United States. Most of the fastest bikes out there are built by companies based out of the Northwest. I have never heard or seen such a thing as you are speaking of. :blink:

Amen!

Drag for $$$$ exists out here, you hear about it all the time.. You hear bad outcomes at times but who cares. I don't. Back to the topic... That's great if the girl can ride & I think it be cool to see her whoop some ass regardless of making cash or not. I used to take my girl riding & climbing all the time... A bit more practice & more powerband & I bet she'd take some cash too. Make the money if you need to but don't piss off the wrong guys.

i know a girl here in bako who is 17 and the most attractive young girl you will set eyes on and she races gp and such and kicks ass on a yfz450, a little cocky but her 450 has soo much shit done to it... haha i cant wait till i start on my motor i want her to bring her little pretty track bike in the sand haha

You better have sompthing faster then a stock cylinder 4mill drag ported Banshee, If you plan on racing for money. 4 mill strokers are a dime a dozen anymore. Same thing with cub motors. You need to build a big motor if you want to be fast.

i hate to get off topic but i have a 4 mil cub and yes they are dime a dozen but i have so many more people to race and have fun with,i been going out to glamis dumont and pismo and alot of those times my buddy tony goes with us his got a 12 mill cheetah even at glamis and dummont he only gets to race a hand full of bikes that are fast enough to give him some comp.so while 4 mils are a dime of dozen i really think they are much more fun.even jhon from sandtoyz only pulls out his 16 mil maybe twice a year.so getting back i really dont think that even if you build an 18 mil for you and your girlfriend you will have that many people to bet or for that matter race. :beer: :beer: peace