bolt pattern for trx250r

lt250rfd

front or rear?

rear is 4X110 i think

front i'm not sure about. i think they are bigger than the yamaha pattern (4X156).

i'm just guessing because i have a set of rear rims that are to small to fit my banshee hubs and too big to fit my blaster hubs. also i have a front rim that the bolt pattern on it is way too big to fit on my banshee hubs so i'm assuming it is for a honda. the guy i got all this stuff mainly only had stuff for banshees and 250r's.

hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in here.

front or rear?

rear is 4X110 i think

front i'm not sure about. i think they are bigger than the yamaha pattern (4X156).

i'm just guessing because i have a set of rear rims that are to small to fit my banshee hubs and too big to fit my blaster hubs. also i have a front rim that the bolt pattern on it is way too big to fit on my banshee hubs so i'm assuming it is for a honda. the guy i got all this stuff mainly only had stuff for banshees and 250r's.

hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in here.

both front and back, neither will fit my banshee, haven't tried the blaster. was told they were for trx 250r. im in th same boat, i got a bunch of parts from a guy that had banshees and 250rs