420 Trinity engine

on the chopping block is my treasured engine. i just ran out of money and time, so im parting all the stuff out. it was built by NMotion. it is all trinity parts. trued and welded 4mill crank. wiseco superlite pistons port work....should be around 65-75hp on pump gas. it has a trinity head, copper gasket, trinity intakes, pwk 35mm carbs, polsihed everything(cases, covers, head, and intakes) and powdercoated cylinders. cases are unbroken. the engine is off of an 01 banshee.

banshee 6

banshee 5

banshee 4

banshee 2

banshee 1

sorry the engine is dusty, but i cant just wipe it off and i didnt have time to clean it properly for pics. anyhow i forgot to mention that the cases are portmatched.

i have all sorts of stuff to sell chrome and polished parts as well as the engine... if i can sell the engine ill sell the rest of it.

i hope those links work cuz i couldnt get the pics to load

please make offer

thanks for looking

shaun

price on stroker and carbs? if your parting it

1900 plus shipping

i paid 900 for the block, 350 for carbs, 300 polish work, 75 powdercoat, 200 NMotion to assemble and check everything out, 279 for vforce 3 reeds, 150 trinity head, 250 for piston kit, 100 for intake setup. so i have $2604 in the engine plus some other stuff i may have left out. anyhow i just need the cash for my 450.

thanks

shaun

• 2 weeks later...
1900 plus shipping

i paid 900 for the block, 350 for carbs, 300 polish work, 75 powdercoat, 200 NMotion to assemble and check everything out, 279 for vforce 3 reeds, 150 trinity head, 250 for piston kit, 100 for intake setup. so i have $2604 in the engine plus some other stuff i may have left out. anyhow i just need the cash for my 450.

thanks

shaun

im am very interested in your motor if you still have it for sale, msg me back ill buy it

I'm not sure if you are getting my msgs, i will buy the motor NOW.

msg me back and well work out the details

SOLD!!!!! ssjgoku419 is a great buyer. i shipped the engine same day i recieved the monies. if you can believe it the engine went from ks to alaska...for a lil ice racing. it only cost him 400 in shipping..... :thanks::thanks::thanks: