Swingarm from SLC Quad Customs?

hyperlite33

Just checking to see if these are good swingarms (high quality/strong) from SLC Quad Customs that I saw on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTOM-4130...1QQcmdZViewItem

Is $463.50 a good price shipped and powdercoated with bearing?

i just got one recently. i ordered a stock length one and got a -1 instead, i didnt know till i put it on and shortend the chain. aside from being stuck with a -1 the swing arm itself is nice. fits good and nice powdercoat job, just make sure u dont get stuck with a wrong size like me.

Thanks guys for all your input on these!!! If another deal falls through I'll pick one of these up!

BTW...

I have a 4mil stock cyl and would like foremost to dune and play around, but would also like to do a little dragging/hill climbing, and a little "play" time at the local track.

I know a +4 will be short for dragging/hill climbing and will also long for the track...but will it be a happy medium?

• 1 month later...

I was just going to post up a question about these swingers when i saw this older post. I'm glad to hear that you guys have been happy with them. Now for my question, what length? At this point, I am pretty happy with the stock length, as the front end seems to do what i want when i want. Easy enough to keep down or pick it up when needed. I am replacing the stocker because it is bent and causing rapid rear sprocket wear. Any way, my bike has the T5 kit, and +4 timing. Other than that pretty stock power wise. I may get it ported, but not in the budget right now. I was thinking +2 that way if i added a little power it would help keep the front down, but still be really nimble in the dunes. Am i wasting my time? Should i just go straight to +4? If i ever need to split the cases, I will probably go 4mil stroker just because it isn't that much more to do it at that time. Will i be wishing for the +4 swinger if i go 4 mil motor? Help me to decide, thanks. Phil

once you go to a strker your going to need the +4, but keep in mind your going to need alot more then just the longer swinger, your going to need a better clutch, youll need to revalve your shock for the longer swinger, youll have to port your motor for the stroker. If you plan on getting a 4mil later wait and do your porting then.

for what your running now a stock length is fine. once you start modding then owrry about going longer.

the +4 is fine for your motor... i had a +4 last year and you can dune the shit out of it and hit the hills fine... you can jump but nothing big... only small things.. make sure you revavle for the extra length or you will case the shit out of that thing

I can jump the crap out of my +4" arm and TCS setup OEM shock and it's fine. Of course, I am only riding in the sand though. :confused: