Stock 350 times!

davemooreracing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last I heard, daves bike went 4.33 best to date, I have gone 4.31 best to date. sounds like I caught him to me. :biggrin:

na its all good, I was just funnin with dave.

and I was comparing big boys 4.2 passes to daves 4.3's

Actually...4.303 at Albright...4.32 @ Bobs...still have the slips...

I think you've got just a hair more seat time and tuning under your belt on that bike...(not to mention top ends and nikasil jobs...)however...

If it runs as good as Evan says it did at the track this weekend (sans rain delay...:) ) I think I'm gonna have a little more for ya...never know.

It's all good...if anything, JT and I push each other to go faster each time out....God help either one of us if the other goes on a diet....:)

:thumbsup:

Actually...4.303 at Albright...4.32 @ Bobs...still have the slips...

I think you've got just a hair more seat time and tuning under your belt on that bike...(not to mention top ends and nikasil jobs...)however...

If it runs as good as Evan says it did at the track this weekend (sans rain delay...:) ) I think I'm gonna have a little more for ya...never know.

It's all good...if anything, JT and I push each other to go faster each time out....God help either one of us if the other goes on a diet....:)

i guess i cant complain about my 4.97 @62.3 mph

out of a non lightened completely stock chassis and lil 70 hp play motor :)

when i build the alky motor you cub guys better be watchin out!!!

Dan

Dan

1. Keep practicing using the rear brake only, John Force...

2. Building a mid 4 second banshee is easy...every tenth from there on out takes money and time.

3. Let us know what chain you'll be running, I figure at that rate you're breaking them and buying master links, the stock will go way up....

4. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, etc.... While I'd rather talk about the bike I'm gonna build (BIG DM Cylinder) the reality is I'm riding the bike I have now...no sense talking up a bike that doesn't yet exist....

Dan

oh we will be watchin dan!! thats all you need... twice the hp and half the weight. Shit you should be able to slide all the way to the 300 ft mark this time. :yelrotflmao:

its gonna take ya some time and alot of tuning to start running dave and I down!!

Yeah dave, its all good man. If we did not push each other to go faster there would be no reason to go to the track.