Geez!

TeamRealtreeHD

O man. You guys are something else. Half you guys have more mods than I do, and can't beat 450's and raptors. Yesterday (Sunday) I had 3 separate guys come up to me on 450's and ask to race. Beat all of em. Only 1 kept within 10 ft. I would love to have half the mods you guys have. I don't even have a port job and I am running standard bore. If you can ride, I'm taking a banshee hands down on asphault with pipes, head and a set of domes with proper jetting. That is all that is needed because in a matter of a week and a half that I had my bike, I am like 10-0 against 450's of all shapes and sizes. I mean HANDS THE F*&K DOWN, it shouldn't happen. Keep it on asphault, launch in 2nd, and scream it. I didn't even need to hit 6th gear because they were topped out and I was laughing while looking back. Look at my mods too. Half you guys said my 2 into 1 carb would suck. It has more top end than my cousin's with the same setup except he has dual carbs. If you are a good rider, you will beat the 450's and raptors, not on dirt though. I didn't try it and never will. Good luck.

O yea, I am 240 pounds too. I plopped a set of 22 inch dirt devils on and these other bikes had I think 20's or maybe smaller on the suzukis. They were also very skinny individuals. Learn how to launch it in 2nd without pulling up, and when you keep it on the ground, give 'er f87king hell.

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

Nobody has the raptor 700's where I live but I can't even take a breath of fresh air without breathing in exaust from a 450. I can't ake it anymore. And they all think they are kings. I don't like to race but if it shuts them up, then so be it. I won't race on dirt or gravel because I will just spin like a bat outta hell. But a fair race, if you ask me, is on the asphault. Everyone knows banshees spin loike a mother and dirt just doesn't cut the cheese. As for the mods, I wanna get a major port job over the winter and maybe some timing. I will not bore up until she makes her final scream with the stock bore.

Nobody has the raptor 700's where I live but I can't even take a breath of fresh air without breathing in exaust from a 450. I can't ake it anymore. And they all think they are kings. I don't like to race but if it shuts them up, then so be it. I won't race on dirt or gravel because I will just spin like a bat outta hell. But a fair race, if you ask me, is on the asphault. Everyone knows banshees spin loike a mother and dirt just doesn't cut the cheese. As for the mods, I wanna get a major port job over the winter and maybe some timing. I will not bore up until she makes her final scream with the stock bore.

I have 3 partners with 450 and 3 with 7's only 1 has mods another partner with honda 450 they all want 2 race

timing plate,boost bottle, tors elim kit, bill's full exhaust jet kit,vforce3's,+4 swinger,r-6 rear shock blaster front shocks

I find that HARDA to believe w/ those mods?

oops i thought you were saying you ran 7 sec in the 1/8 you ment 7's(700 )

my bad

Edited by 375hp banshees

i would race you and who ever with my 450 against your shee 300ft drags, i smoke the locals shees all day long with it and its not even that mean of a 450. compared to say bbiii.

1/8 mile with 22 tires yeah your going to have the top end. the 450 are gears beyond low, with 20s shit even with 22s. they dont top out with a lot of speed.

anyways

did you hurt your arms?? i dont get the joke but ill ask also.