Octane question

Question for you banshee lovers. As I stated in an earlier post, I just purchased one. The motorwork is listed in a post below under "what is the horsepower of this banshee". Going off of that and the quad is running good, the guy I bought it off of didn't say what I should run thnrough it. I ran 112 sunoco supreme with a mixture in my 250r but was wondering what I should with this beast. Any suggestions? thx, tony

post-26505-1188177807.jpg

Question for you banshee lovers. As I stated in an earlier post, I just purchased one. The motorwork is listed in a post below under "what is the horsepower of this banshee". Going off of that and the quad is running good, the guy I bought it off of didn't say what I should run thnrough it. I ran 112 sunoco supreme with a mixture in my 250r but was wondering what I should with this beast. Any suggestions? thx, tony

Premium pump fuel is all you need.

Brandon

i'd have to agree with jhughes on the 93 octane. you shouldn't have to run a higher octane fuel unless you do some internal work to the motor. basically anything that will increase compression. of course the bike will run better due to the gas/oil mixture, but usually you can't feel any difference in high octane(110+) and normal octane.

Edited by jjdillon426