Banshee HQ Hoodies, Shirts, Beanies ect...

theshee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I can see with names and usernames is going to be cost. I would like to have the banshee HQ stuff screen printed on the shirts, and hoodies, and cost would be too high to screen print names on. I would have the skullies and hats done with stitching though.

What color shirts and stuff would be preferred? I am like NYUK, black with white printing looks good. Also would you guys want it to say www.bansheehq.com down the sleeves or Banshee HQ like that? Any input you fellas have is great, it will make it easier to get started.

The only problem I can see with names and usernames is going to be cost. I would like to have the banshee HQ stuff screen printed on the shirts, and hoodies, and cost would be too high to screen print names on. I would have the skullies and hats done with stitching though.

What color shirts and stuff would be preferred? I am like NYUK, black with white printing looks good. Also would you guys want it to say www.bansheehq.com down the sleeves or Banshee HQ like that? Any input you fellas have is great, it will make it easier to get started.

:clap: black for long sleeve is fine...but way down here in dixie black is just too hot to wear in the summer...i would prefer white or some other light color for the short sleeve...as for the user names, i think that is a great idea but make it an option you can ask for when you place your order...in other words, make them in bulk with the basics, but allow for customization for those willing to pay the extra $$$....also, i agree with "mybadbanshee" that a small "left pocket" location for the front is nice and then have something larger on the back...dbr

Its going to be cheaper if we have only BansheeHQ Member or something on it then it owuld to have our names...

The place we go through can do a batch in any color shirt that we want...

someone needs to come up with a sick logo and give me a high res pic of it

i would like some hq swag!!! i could almost draw something up i just dont have a way to get a drawing on a pc for printing.. the bansheehq on the sleeves would be nice.. or maybe even lees qoute on each sleeve.. "all banshees" on one and "all the time" on the other...

i love the idea of getting a shirt to where around.......... it should have bandhee HQ down the sleve, and something on the front but on the back some cool quote like the "all banshee all the time" like "bansheefreak" said or something. color should be black with white letters and one white with black letters for those that dont want black for temp reasons. idn juts givin ideas........ :blush: but im in.

Edited by Bansheekid07

I'm down for a shirt or two!!! I dig the ash (grey) shirts... black letters... BansheeHQ.com...

I'm not that into long tees... I'm a big boy, so long sleaves are a little too hot for me! I'm in for sure though!

maybe you guys could give some ideas to me. my mom and cousin run a screen printing business and my step mother has an embroidery machine that she does side work with. i know we can get a deal on shirts, jackets,scullies,beanies,hats pretty much whatever. has all this stuff been cleared with lee?

I just PMed Lee to see what he thought about all this.

Cykotik, I am going to come up with a logo very soon, as soon as I get in touch with my bro in law.