Big Bogg Problem

number52

Bike has aftermarket pipes, 250 main jets at 500 about sea level. Still have stock reeds, running a UNI Filter with air box lid on. First the bike would rev more than 1000 RPM so I put a T.O.R.S. Eliminator on it. Now just boggs bad. The only way I can get it to rev like it is supposed to is when I turn the fuel off and the carbs are almost out of fuel. Please HELP! Thanks

Got the choke tube connected? Are you sure the TORS is disconnected? Got the right slides in the right carbs and bowls are back on their own respective carbs?

TORS is completely unhooked, black box, parking brake switch on left handlebar, throttle switch, and both carb tops. Slides have angled part facing towards back of machine. What's the difference between the carb bowls and which one goes where? Thanks for the help.

Bike has aftermarket pipes, 250 main jets at 500 about sea level. Still have stock reeds, running a UNI Filter with air box lid on. First the bike would rev more than 1000 RPM so I put a T.O.R.S. Eliminator on it. Now just boggs bad. The only way I can get it to rev like it is supposed to is when I turn the fuel off and the carbs are almost out of fuel. Please HELP! Thanks

i'd look at trying some 260 mains and do a plug chop to see where ur at!!!!!!!