Glamis...Halloween Weekend

jayzx10r

Which Weekend Are You Going?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WOW....... I guess it pays living here and parking in your own driveway. I have been riding N.J. since 1971 with no problems from the law man. I guess it is the law that keeps our riding areas safe by scaring everyone else away therefore less people on the trails and less accidents... I ride all over the country and I think our terrain ranks up there with any state. I travel for variety and to get away from the normal spots we ride!

post-19411-1192753616_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new jersey sucks, ive lived here almost 24 years, and thats the only thing ive come to a conclusion about, ive been in chases with cops on quads, had guns pulled and pointed in my face by cops, all for riding a fuckin 4 wheeler, there are trails everywhere off the train tracks by my house, but if you even ride down the tracks someone calls the cops on you, or they see you out patroling, there is NO freedom in new jersey, or new germany as most of us call it, it sucks my balls, but our next door neighbor ,PA, on the other hand, THEY have some AWESOME riding.. so im glad i live near it, endless trails as far as you would wana go, they got em, but fuck new jersey, you cant do shit here, too many cops, not enough space

SO just move to SO CAL man!!!! Its not hard to do! not to mention about 85% of the people ride something so most dont give a fuck. you can also ride just about any place you want here as long as you dont get caught and even if you do they will either give you the benefit of the doubt because they have one too or they will just give you a warning and tell you to leave.

SO just move to SO CAL man!!!! Its not hard to do! not to mention about 85% of the people ride something so most dont give a fuck. you can also ride just about any place you want here as long as you dont get caught and even if you do they will either give you the benefit of the doubt because they have one too or they will just give you a warning and tell you to leave.

it used to be that any where in cali that didnt have signs was open riding areas but the law is cracking down on it now...

Man... I almost missed this. I was asking about this in the Sand forum without any answers.

I'll be out there 26th-28th, hopefully with my quad running! See my thread here on my problem. I am bringing my rail too, so I will have something to cruise in.

So are people meeting up somewhere at a particular time?

So are people meeting up somewhere at a particular time?

last year me and another guy on here organized a BHQ ride where we all showed up at the Glaims Beach store at noon or something like that on sat. Makes it ez so everyne knows where its at. Best bet is to make a sign so all the new guys know where the group is. I'm sure bada450r and a few familir faces will showup and take the lead of it this year becasue i wont make it out. my old lady is due with our baby on halloween. so in one way im sad that i wont make the trip but in another ill cool with it becasue my little man will finally be here.

last year me and another guy on here organized a BHQ ride where we all showed up at the Glaims Beach store at noon or something like that on sat. Makes it ez so everyne knows where its at. Best bet is to make a sign so all the new guys know where the group is. I'm sure bada450r and a few familir faces will showup and take the lead of it this year becasue i wont make it out. my old lady is due with our baby on halloween. so in one way im sad that i wont make the trip but in another ill cool with it becasue my little man will finally be here.

I have met up with a few cool guys once back in Feb. It never hurts to meet up with more for a good ride, especially since I am only going out there with one other dude this time (who is riding a bike).

And congrats on the kid! You are turning into a family man. Soon you'll have to buy a toy hauler to sleep in.

Edited by feedmelies

I have met up with a few cool guys once back in Feb. It never hurts to meet up with more for a good ride, especially since I am only going out there with one other dude this time (who is riding a bike).

And congrats on the kid! You are turning into a family man. Soon you'll have to buy a toy hauler to sleep in.

family man!?! HELL NO, I'm 25 going on 10! I just happen to have a kid lol. I already had a toy hauler but got rid of it. I'm not from cali and i'll be leaving ina few years so there was need to keep it.

I was out there for last years ride. Not as many people showed up, but it was cool. I'm not sure if I'll make it out this time. Our group hasn't decided on what time to head out here.

CONGRATS on the baby. The dunes aren't going anywhere man! enjoy time with the family.

So how am I going to know all of BHQ'ers from the 5-million other banshees out there? I'll be out at Glamis Flats 25-28, I think I'll have my lifted white DC Tacoma, blue banshee w/"banshee babe" sticker on the front :cool: Does anyone wanna meet up at the store sometime this weekend? Any good parties? :P