I had A Dream

Blue Duece

Last night i had the coolest dream..In my dream i went to the bank and withdrew 100k cash and gave it to some guy who delivered mike vick to my doorstep at that point i was able to hang him, but not let him die(his toes hit the ground so the cocksuckers neck didnt snap) then i stuffed his head into a bucket of water (right before he drowned i pulled his head out) then (this is where it got fun) i took my 45cal semi auto and blew his knee caps off at this point he was cryin like a little bitch, my ten year old little girls pitbull puppie "chopper" came out and tryed to lick his face so i made her take him in the house, then right before i woke up i buried him alive in my yard so i could dig him up every day or two and torture him some more.........then as reality set in i found out this MOTHER FUCKER might ony get a year in jail for hanging dogs and then trying to drown them cause he's two fucking stupid to hang them right and all this while he's getting 10 mil a year to catch a fucking ball...........

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, but would add rev al into the mix also, i think he is a waste of air, he doesnt help anyone but himself. imo

WORD!!!

rev. al is just a lil bitch IMO

can call someone out like Imus for callin them girls "nappy headed ho's"

but wouldnt go out of his way if it was the black guy being racisit against whites.

im not racist 1 bit...but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong!!

and as far as Micheal Vick is concerned....

they should tie that son of a bitch up and hang him upside down from a tree in a pen with about 50 pit's and let them have there way with him......

just my .02

Dan

WORD!!!

rev. al is just a lil bitch IMO

can call someone out like Imus for callin them girls "nappy headed ho's"

but wouldnt go out of his way if it was the black guy being racisit against whites.

im not racist 1 bit...but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong!!

and as far as Micheal Vick is concerned....

they should tie that son of a bitch up and hang him upside down from a tree in a pen with about 50 pit's and let them have there way with him......

just my .02

Dan

thankyou Dan i didnt think of that, i have a little pitbull mix (granted he's not the sharpest tool in the shed) but when i think about some billion aire black fucker hanging him for not winning a fight, then the stupid black asshole fucks that up and has to drown him, i go goddamm insane..........

Damn man my favorite player of the league is going to jail and wont play for probably 2 seasons...Football wont be the same this year...Oh well hes the dumbass that got himself into this

yeah the poor porch monkey wont be playing with a ball for a year, maybe if were lucky some fucker in the slammer will off the ape, its a shame the white man takes such stock in a porch monkey with a pigskin, the fucker cant multiply past 2 and the white man thinks the nigggers shit doesnt stink

he'll be ok now i was worried about him when he lost his nike endorsement but ..

i hear he will now be selling the new hush puppies

"""they should tie that son of a bitch up and hang him upside down from a tree in a pen with about 50 pit's and let them have there way with him......"""

no Dan that would end to quickly just one pit would work better

I wish i could have done that to the guy that feed my pit antifreeze ,because after he was done teasing ( poking, throwing stuff ect.) her... every time after that , that he came near the fence, she went bolistic & he couldn't take the noise

I cought him one day throwing a bowl of water on her, so i filled up a 5 gallon pail w/ water & snuck up on him & drenched him , i never saw someone so pissed but w/ my girl at my side he wouldn't dare come close, he was fit to be tied.

EDIT:

WOW i didn't know i'd be following that post, this is the roost room not the racist room, grow up

Edited by 375hp banshees

gosh i think your right i can feel for the guy only making ten million a year for playing with a ball and not knowing his times tables that would frustrate the best of us, now that you mention it i can see why he hung several dogs from a tree and in his ignorance had to then drown them in a five gallon paint bucket but i dont think this is about racism im sorry i defammed the poor black man, most often its the white man that rapes and defiles children, its our black brothers and dicrimaneted against mexican brethren that pick on a poor fucking dog.......

Edited by Blue Duece

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/22/vick/...tml#cnnSTCVideo

listen at 3:40 mins it sounds like this great guy is saying my dick, yes i know he was trying to say mike vic but being a speaker for the naacp, a person should speak more clearly.

"In some instances, I believe Michael Vick has received more negative press than if he would've killed a human being," White said. "The way he is being persecuted, he wouldn't have been persecuted that much had he killed somebody."

and now its a black race issue, not a man who is a savage killing dogs for shits and giggles, to drown a dog, electricute them, and hang the dogs. is beyond wrong.

good to see the naacp stand up for him but they bashed the duke lacrosse team for supposely raping that whore. who lied and will probably ruin them guys lives.

you nailed that one wes.......Don Imus says "nappie headed Ho" and he's a racist white man, but a black rapper can call the same chick a cum sucking nigggar whore and he's being artistic.........i knew it would be whities fault this vick fucker tortured animals, we should have and (let me be politically correct), left the black man in the bushes of africa instead we brought him over and gave him ten million a year to bounce a fucking ball, and fuck our white women, adding a feather to his cap...... you would think the way we praise and idolize some of these guys they were the fucking "messiah" look at OJ Simpson, at last i checked jesus christ never bounced a ball, but us white assholes go weee bitchen neato this guy can play with a ball isnt he cool......fuck id like to see one of them pass my kids seventh grade math test

Edited by Blue Duece

no fucking up is sitting on your fat ass and eating "BonBons" this guys a sick sadistic peice of shit

haha to bad thats not what my name means at all but if you want to make fun of it go ahead. And if sitting on your ass is 12-14 hour days working construction it the oil field then so be it. Guess me not doing shit to get my ass thrown in jail when I had everything is fucking up.

plus I have no idea what a fucking bonbons even looks like

Edited by bonbon

haha to bad thats not what my name means at all but if you want to make fun of it go ahead. And if sitting on your ass is 12-14 hour days working construction it the oil field then so be it. Guess me not doing shit to get my ass thrown in jail when I had everything is fucking up.

plus I have no idea what a fucking bonbons even looks like

i guess ya missed my point fucking up is doing 60mph in a 45mph zone, drowning dogs is a sick motherfucker.......im sorry i didnt figure "BonBon" was the pet name your first grade teacher called you but in the dictionary a "bonbon" is a ball of ice cream covered in chocholate, most of your fat chicks indulge in them on a daily baises........i see you didnt have a problem making fun of a screen name, how long did it take you to turn duece into dueche Instien?