lol -- $ 16.ooo banshee

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, from what I could tell, there are 4 quads there. Maybe all purchased brand new with all 4 original receipts.

- Banshee $ 6,000.00

- 250r $ 4,000.00

- Honda ? EX $ 4,000.00

- some P.O.S. $ 2,000.00

- Her having $ 16,000.00 into a stock banshee..............priceless ! :yelrotflmao:

She needs to quit drinking the Bong Water !

You guys are just a bunch of haters.

I'm sure if she says that she has $16K into that quad, she's not lying!

I'd like to also offer up my ride that I have $12K into (a little less, but I'd be willing to take less money for it as well).

Highest bid over $5K takes it:

atc_200__TN.jpg

You guys are just a bunch of haters.

I'm sure if she says that she has $16K into that quad, she's not lying!

I'd like to also offer up my ride that I have $12K into (a little less, but I'd be willing to take less money for it as well).

Highest bid over $5K takes it:

atc_200__TN.jpg

lol

I have an 84 suzuki quadsport 230 that looks like that. I got it for free and didnt want to take it lol.l It runs like a mutha though.

I sent them a message, stating the bike is worth abot 2000 and they replied, "so you must be interested then" hahahah.

DERRRK!!!!!

heres what she wrote me back when i asked what she had on the banshee other than the $30 boost bottle that would make her lie and tell everyone ebay it had 16,000 into it:

"i have been totally berated for this auction and I am tottally upset with it all, I was told by the owner that this is what they had, if you are truely interested in the bikes then send me your phone number and I will have them contact you directly, if this is a question that has no relevance, then good day.