Hella Lights

sd1

greets all -

i'm seeing on some banshees people running a small hella or piaa light setup and I was wondering of anyone knew where to get a pair?....if possible id like to get a pair that I wouldnt have to get a ricky stator mod to run it...appreciate any info as always...thx

greets all -

i'm seeing on some banshees people running a small hella or piaa light setup and I was wondering of anyone knew where to get a pair?....if possible id like to get a pair that I wouldnt have to get a ricky stator mod to run it...appreciate any info as always...thx

Right here! Go with the x2 100watt setup and get 200 watt stator. Awesome setup. Amazing brightness!

ricky stator

Here is a pick of my quad with that kit.

pic

greets all -

Ricky sells good lighting kits with brackets. Your just gonna need 35 watt bulbs if you dont do a stator upgrade.

• 2 months later...
How much better are the Hella 500s?

They are the same as the PIAA ones RS sells, much better then stock. If you buy the Hella 500s, you will need the rbacket that RS sells with their kits otherwise the things will wobble all around. If you call RS tell them you bent the bracket and you need a new one, hey should sell you just the bracket. Here's a pic of my build with Hella 500s, http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/JHu...uild1017072.jpg I like the look much better then the PIAAs.