Opiinions please

This is the first time I have ever posted something on here. I have an 01 Banshee I do alot of trail riding and I am wondering what would be the best exhaust to build up my low and mid range power. Thank you

thought we had this dicussion last night........lmao

in all honesty man.....most are gonna tell you t5's

the pt mids fouledout420 was talking about are killer pipes as well

really the stock pipes on a banshee are so restrictive ANY aftermarket pipe is gonna wake it up!

and like we said last night ....if youre planning on porting your motor in the future the t6 wont respond half as well as the t5's will and not to mention the t6 are about $100.00 more

but just remember you will have to jet accordingly...for the pipes and any airfilter/airbox mods you make as well

Dan

i have pro circuits on my '01 and ride mostly trails and open farming areas. i really like my pc's from top to bottom. they pull good even in tight trails and scream in the wide open areas. they sound pretty cool too, not like a kazoo or a rattling pop can like some of the other pipes. :cool:

Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe, pro circuits, or paul turner low-mids.

Yep...I'm with snop.

Add some timing and a tad of compression...

Still won't be a 4 stroke, but will much more manageable in tight/slower trails...

I wonder...

Has anyone actually tried porting on a set of T6 pipes? Didn't think so....

Everyone just keep relaying what they read on the Internet.

Since this guy says low to mid power, I'm just going to have to assume he's not a duner or drag racer.

That being said, T6 are a great pipe with stock or mild porting.

Aggressive dune or drag porting are better suited for T5s, but then again...CPI, Trinity or Shearer are a better choice for a duner/drag motor anyways....

And while he didn't mention if he is on a budget, you have to admit that FMF Fattys are a really good all around system, have better than most bottom end-mid response, have available sparkys, and can be found used for pennies on the dollar compared to some of the other brands. I think they look good too!! As and added bonus, you can still reach your spark plugs without drama. See what I mean??

Probably perfect for his application.

20070119152025aamm7.th.jpg

I run Trinity Stage IV pipes and all I do is ride tight wooded trails with steep hills and I have no problems what so ever and when you get out in the open they will scare the shit out of you good luck it is the tuffest banshee decision discussed we all love our pipes because its like buying a new quad and what ever you buy you will happy with because they are all better than stock oh and if you decide on turner mids make sure you see them first they are pretty unique I think they look cool but some don't