WHO THINKS WE SHOULD BAN hipfish2002 FROM BANSHEE HQ??

WHO THINKS WE SHOULD BAN hipfish2002 FROM BANSHEE HQ??  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i reckon he has to go..... he posts loads with normal subjects so i go in expecting a good topic but just read all his sh*t. its a waste of everyones time and i reckon hes doing it on purpose just to p*ss us off here in the HQ.

just my 2c

stu

I'm with Lefty. Although I find hipfish rather annoying, I don't think banning him is the answer. He'll just create another profile and keep posting. The answer is to just ignore him. If you see similar posting pratices, ignore those too. If nobody pays him any attention, sooner or later he'll get bored because he's not getting a reaction and he'll go away.

Clint

The only way to keep him out would be to get his IP address or maybe ban the email address he uses other then that its pretty hard . The idea about ignoring him may be the only solution . or get his IP and teach the ignorant bastard a lesson he wont soon forget when he is trying to fix his computer for a month

maybe we should create a forum just for hipfish. A place for him to ask rediculus questions, and where we can reply and laugh. Something like "Newbie's Corner". Why don't you solicit names for this form and we can vote on them. Everytime we see a post by him in another forum just tell him to post in the Newbie forum.

just ban him,it s an hq member with too much time on his moronic hands,ban his ip so he can t post under other names,he is a waste of time and bandwidth.doesn t even own a banshee,couldn t handle a banshee!ban him! he ads nothing to this site! delete all of his posts!erase every trace of this terd.