NEW DMC Aliens

DUDE... is anybody clicking the link...

THESE ARE FOR THE BANSHEE :blink:

I guess I should have mentioned that.

Or NOT mentioned your bro's 700.

Well i would have thought you were talking about a banshee but you said you were looking around for your brothers 700.

these look to be the same design as the old ones, just with anodized aluminum silencers. these pipes are way underrated! no need to change them since they are already a great pipe!

No, the old ones came together at the back and these dont, and Im sure there different in someway as far as power as compared to the other ones

Or NOT mentioned your bro's 700.

Well i would have thought you were talking about a banshee but you said you were looking around for your brothers 700.

Yea, when I read your first reply I knew I had f'd up. I thought maybe since this IS a banshee site people would just assume, or at least click on the link. I guess thats what I get for thinkin :laugh:

it says in the add "the original alien system" and then right below that it says they are a new system. wish these guys would make up thier mind. a 25% hp gain is pretty much they same power as the"originals " put out. they still look identical. no mods to the cones or chamber what so ever. phone DMC and ask if this is a new design or just the originals with new anodized silencers.

post-19568-1186022725.jpg

post-19568-1186022754.jpg